Chapter 4

Hey lovelies,
So I've been poorly. Really poorly due to a reaction from tablets the doctor prescribed I should be all fine soon, hopefully. Anyway a dear friend of mine had offered to write the offer half of this chapter as I had only done half when I became ill. She kindly finished it for me, I haven't read through or edited it so hopefully it's okay and you all like it. Please vote and share!!!!!! It would mean a lot and it encourages me to write, not feeling encouraged at the moment.

Any way enjoy....

*Lacey's POV*

It's been roughly a 3 weeks since I met joe and the vamps. It has been amazing. I've spent most of my time writing and I know I should have been working on the mission. But honestly I don't really think that they are in any sort of danger at the moment.

No threats or attempts have been made in over a month and I think that's because they are planning there next move.

In this past week I had brought a nice little flat with the money I have from all my missions. Honestly I could probably never work again with how much money I have but others don't need to know that.

The flat is nice though, it is the pent house of the building and it's modern. I have made it homely and I really enjoy living in London.

I knew I was going on tour soon but I wanted somewhere to call home and come back to when it's finished

I was currently getting ready to meet the boys in the studio. They wanted me to see the studio and work with them to become familiar.

I soon arrive and make my way inside. I watch as the same workers who a week ago glared and looked at me in disgust now smiling and trying to grab my attention. I smirk and keep walking to the lift (picture below is what she's wearing)

I make it to the studio to see the boys all sat around laughing, brad and Connor holding a guitar and Tristan spinning around in the chair while James just laughs

'Hi boys' I grab there attention and they quickly snap their heads towards me.

'Hi Lacey' they chorus one after another