Chapter 19

Hey lovelies!!!
So let me know what you all think of the chapter!!! I updated on time whoop!! Please vote share and comment. I really hope you like oh oh oh and o will be publishing my new story tomorrow, so please check it out its called 'one harmless night' it's a vamp fanfic again! It's different though! So yeah! Thank you and enjoy

*Lacey's POV*

It had been a couple of weeks since getting the boys back. And when I say a couple it has literally been only 1 month. My bruises, cuts and scrapes were mostly healed by now. My wrist only had one more month until fully healed and my ribs had another 2-4 weeks to heal depending on how badly broken they were.

It was obvious that I had become increasingly distant from almost everyone. Not that it really mattered that boys were recovering from their own ordeal. I wasn't sure what had exactly happened but they were still spooked.

The boys had to stay with me considering that it is where they were safest and their own apartments had been completely smashed apart. James had said he wanted to stay with me anyway because of the whole Charles thing that I was really trying to forget all about.

I knew I couldn't but I tried. James had been making me inject a tracker into me so that if anything happened he could find me. Not really sure what he could do though.

Molly had gone out yesterday and then texted to say she would be staying with a friend for a few days, I understood why. I had been cold and distant towards her but it hurt to know she left me.

I walk my way downstairs after finally showering and getting dressed. Reaching the living room I move towards the balcony. Slowly opening the doors to really see the view.

I stand silently for a moment out looking the beautiful view

I stand silently for a moment out looking the beautiful view. I feel someone join me and so I look and surprisingly see Brad stood looking out at the view as well.

'Your bruise has cleared up nicely' I say softly looking at the side of his face.

He doesn't remove his stare from the view but softly smiles and nods to show he heard me. Things had been better but they were still very tense. He wasn't prepared to listen  to my story, to my life and especially after seeing me take out four guys while injured and tired he became slightly scared I would guess.

I look back to the view and it's silent before I hear his voice 'you know. I wanted nothing to do with you. I wanted to never see you again. But when I was taken to that house and kept for two days in that hell hole all I wished for was to see your face. To see you walk through that door. I was about to give up when you came'

My breath hitches and heart stops. I turn towards him to see him looking at me. 'I would never leave you alone like that. I swore I would always protect you and I was determined to do that. I'm sorry that you got hurt. I know more happened than that bruise'