Chapter 7

Hi lovelies,
I know there's been a bit of a wait for this update but I had to figure out how I wanted to write it and to be honest it didn't go as planned but I feel like this is the direction it should now take!

Anyway I have exciting news!!! Woo so I went to the vamps show in London and omg! They just keep getting better! It was absolutely incredible like oh my god! The whole night was unexplainable. I don't have words. I was in the wow pit right at the stage side and Bradley held my hand while he sung, Tristan winked and Connor and James high fives my and my friend and waves at us. We had met them before  show and was able to talk to them for a few minutes. It was amazing

This is our picture! I'm next to brad and Tristan! Ahh had a little cuddle with them all to and they smelt Devine! Okay okay so enough of that this is the chapter I really hope you guys enjoy it, it took me a while to write it! Please comment tell...

This is our picture! I'm next to brad and Tristan! Ahh had a little cuddle with them all to and they smelt Devine! Okay okay so enough of that this is the chapter I really hope you guys enjoy it, it took me a while to write it! Please comment telling me what you think, vote and please share! Any questions I will answer :) woo so here we go enjoy

2 weeks later (sorry for the time skip, was to lazy and couldn't think of what to write so skipped touring)

*Lacey's POV*

So tour starts tomorrow. We are currently travelling to Scotland for the start of it before working our way back. In the two weeks things had been fun and calm.

The boys followed the rule of locking the door at all times and thankfully no one has managed to get in yet. Over the two weeks we have all become incredibly close, Tristan is the one I go to, to just chill and relax with, James I go to the gym with, Connor is like a brother to me always playing jokes but I know he would be there if I needed advice.

Molly and I have become incredibly close. She had told me the story of how she came to live on her own. 

*flashback*

I and Molly were sat in the front room watching some crap TV programme, that I admittedly wasn't paying attention to. But hey she wanted it on. We were currently waiting for the boys to return from practice... I had tried to go to keep an eye on them but as soon as they saw how sick I was they banned me. I have had Paul and Tyson; their bodyguards, messaging me every half an hour to keep me updated though.

'Hey Molly, how come you er live on your own?' I question. It was a question I have wanted to ask for a while but never got round to it.

'Er well... Ugh I had a best friend when I was 13. We were so close and I loved everything about her. When we got to 15 I quickly realised I had fallen in love with her. I didn't know if she felt the same so I kept it a secret. It was a year later that I lost her in an accident. I don't know what happened... All I got told was that she was dead and I couldn't attend the funeral because it was family only. I had never met her family.. She had always come to mine. I never went to hers and I never found it weird until she passed'