Chapter 21

Hey lovelies, sorry it's slightly late I had to rewrite this. I really hope you all like the chapter. Please please share your thoughts with me, comment share and vote! Thank you!

*Lacey's POV*

Everything hurt. The pain was radiating and I was finding it difficult to cope. This was by far the worst I have ever experienced physically and mentally. I wasn't sure how long exactly I had been out for, all I knew was that Molly had paid the price for the killing I had done. That I was sure of.

My eyes wondered over her body, she was badly bruised and bleeding. She wouldn't look at me or respond at all. I was confused but I had guessed she was angry at me and i didn't blame her.

From the way she had her arm positioned it appeared that her shoulder was dislocated. I sigh and try to weakly wiggle against the ropes but it was no use they were tighter than before. My eyes open wide at the remembrance of the sharp spike I had broken from the handcuffs. My eyes scan the room and I quickly spot it over in the corner near the bed.

I sigh and begin to think of how I could get Molly free of this. She didn't deserve this. She didn't do anything to warrant this. The door slams and I slowly look over. Seeing Charles and two of his goons.

'Ah I'm glad your awake. Been waiting a while dear'

'You said no one would touch her' I growl out and he immediately stills before he looks over at Molly. I watch his face come over with shock before he moves over and grabs her chin between his grim fingers. She whimpers quietly. As she looks up I couldn't hold back the gasp and neither could Charles. Her eyes blinded and her face blackened with bruises.

I shake in anger and immediately begin to struggle against the ropes. I feel the ones on my ankles are loose and so it's easy for me to get them free. It's that second Charles looks over at me in horror and just in time to see me rip my arms free from the ropes. I have rope burns all over my lower arm and hands. They are bleeding and raw.

Before I can do a thing I am being grabbed by the two goons. 'I'll kill you. Look at her. Look at what you've done. She has no part in this... She has nothing to do with the life you or I have led' I scream and shout

I stare at him watching his eyes fill with guilt as he looks down at her and I know why. It was his only weakness. A weakness I fortunately knew. He had a wife and a beautiful daughter. They knew of what he was but supported him for some insane reason.

On one of his missions it had gone bad. He escaped but the men he had to kill knew who he was. They slaughtered his wife brutally and blinded his daughter. They would attack her every month before he found them and killed them. She later killed herself. The daughter he had lost looked just like Molly except for the different hair and eye colours. Her being blinded had brought the weakness he buried to the surface again.

He watches carefully as she doesn't react to my shouting or his words. I hear him sigh before he speaks 'she has been injected with a new drug we are in the process of perfecting. It is to make them death and blind for 6 hours. I'm not sure how it works but the drug is meant to shut down those specific parts of her brain. It's temporary but it is also not perfected yet. They done this so she couldn't see who did this to her. Although I already know. You killed there best friend because of her'

He drops his hand from her and she is quick to look back down. I stop struggling as I look over her body. 'Let me go. Please. Just let me go to her. Then you can do whatever you want. I don't care anymore'