Chapter 12

So me and some friends when to get a tattoo. This is mine! Yay! So anyway decided I should update today! Really hope you enjoy the chapter... It took me a while to write! Please comment share and vote!!!!

Just so you know there is a little smut in the chapter ...

*Lacey's POV*

We were all currently sat in a circle playing truth or dare. The buzz and excitement from the stage was still there and we had all wanted to go and celebrate but Paul and I had decided how it wouldn't be safe and therefore we were forced to stay on the bus drinking instead

James was beside me and Bradley on the other side with Connor next to him and then Tristan.

We were all considerably tipsy as we played the game. But it was fun, it was so relaxing to drink and have fun without having to constantly worry about some thing happening. The boys were safe for the time being

'Okay okay' Connor giggles 'Lacey truth or dare?'

'Truth'

'Owww okay okay who did you lose your virginity to ?'

I feel James freeze beside me and I know why, I understand it completely. While Bradley tightens his grip possessively on my waist

'I lost it to a lad named Brody'

I see the look of confusion on James' face and he stares for a while at me. 'Im going to get more drinks, James can you help me?' He quickly nods at my request and I stand but before making my way to the kitchen I lean over and peck Bradley's lips quickly but he holds me for a while longer before I'm finally released

Reaching James he goes to question me but I shake my head before explaining 'I knew that, that's what they would take next. Charles made it clear that he would ruin me as he kept saying. I wouldn't let that happen. I wouldn't let him take that from me as well'

'So I went to a school senior, Brody, I asked him if he would take my virginity. The deal was that when he did he would be gentle make me feel loved and worth something and he got the claim of me. He was so confused, he said he didn't want the claim. He wanted to make sure I was sure, I was okay and why I wanted to. I just explained that it was something I need to do. '

I smile as a tear falls from my eyes 'he followed through the request . He took my virginity, he was gentle made me feel loved, told me I was beautiful and everything I needed to hear. He made me feel safe for that night. After he finished, he ran a bath and we bathed together before sleeping. He told me he liked me and I actually liked him as well. It was 3 days later I was raped by Charles'

Shaking my head I try to stop the memories 'Brody saw me the next day and he saw how I flinched at a simple touch, how I was bruised. He knew, he always did. He just held me told me it would be okay. That he loved me. He would do it every time, he tried to get me to tell him who, get me to stop it with his help but I couldn't. So he just continued to hold me every time. Eventually I learnt that he was in danger. They had learnt how close he was to me'

'I had never ran so fast, I got there just in time. He was being attacked to make it look like a robbery gone wrong. I - well I killed the guys who tried to hurt him, gave him half a million and told him to run, to move and never turn back. Told him what I was and how he was being hunted. Told him to leave. He cried, he held me and told me he understood, told me he loved me. And then followed my wishes before slowly kissing me goodbye. All I know is that he's safe, I don't know where, but he's safe. And that was enough for me'

'Oh Lacey' he whispers before taking me in his arms and holding me tight. Kissing my forehead and telling me it will be okay. I nuzzle into him for a few seconds before going back into the other room with the boys.