Chapter 14

Okay big apologies my lovelies! I know it has been longer than normal and no excuses just it took longer to write. It is 5000 words long and I needed it to be perfect so sorry!!!  I really hope you like it, please comment your thoughts- really want to know what you think!!
So comment
Vote
Share
And
Enjoy!

*Lacey's POV*

It had been a few days since the fountain incident, the fans were going absolutely crazy about the incident, the date I had with Brad and the bruises my body held. There were a lot of questions being chucked our way. On top of that the Newcastle and Nottingham shows were pushed back a couple of days meaning that it is now only a week till the London show.

It made my heart race just at the thought. The London show was the day all the big plans were made for, well as far as I could see from the documents on the USB. I had already injected James' with the micro-chip yesterday when we were travelling to Newcastle and showed him how it works. I felt for him, I really did. He knew this massive secret, that he couldn't tell anyone. A secret that could put him in danger. In addition, he knew he and the boys were in trouble and he couldn't do anything about it. Not really. Saying all that he has been incredible, he has helped me so much during this and has understood completely. It was also yesterday he made me have the same injection, to ensure that I was just as safe as he was.

It was tonight that I and James would be singing our song together and to say I was nervous would be a massive understatement. I was terrified, I knew Brad had already promised to watch to see what the song was like. I was currently back stage waiting to be called on, I was going to perform my other songs and then call James on before finishing on my last song.

'Nervous?' I hear Brad behind me as he wraps his arms tightly around my waist

'That obvious? I mean I have performed before and they have all been my songs but this... this song seems more personal and no one would understand apart from me and James. Because we wrote it, we understand it. I mean you might get some parts but you wont understand the deeper meaning and i hope you never will. But what if you don't like it or the crowd doesn't like it. What if it-'

I'm cut off as I am spun around and have lips slammed onto mine. I gasp at the sudden action and Brad takes that as his cue to slip his tongue in. I quickly respond to his lips. The passion and comfort I feel from such a simple action is astounding.

'Need to calm down blue. Come with me, we have 10 minutes' He speaks as our lips separate, he doesn't give me time to reply before he is grabbing me and pulling me in the direction of a small dressing room.

He shoves me into the room with himself following before turning the light on

He shoves me into the room with himself following before turning the light on. ' You need to calm down baby and that is exactly what I am going to get you to do. Sit' he demands pointing to the chair not to far away from me. I follow his orders taking a sit and waiting for him to speak again. My heart is pounding and my skin heating up as he takes a few steps towards me.