Chapter 1: Tourist Trapped (Part 2)

Dipper, Mabel and I had come back from the woods and were now hanging in the living room. Dipper and I were explaining the journal we found to Mabel. Mabel seemed excited about it, but nowhere near as excited as Dipper. The journal was exactly what Dipper wanted, proof of the paranormal in Gravity Falls.

" It's amazing! Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, but according to this book, Gravity Falls has this secret dark side," Dipper explained, showing the journal to Mabel.

" Whoa! Shut. Up!"Mabel gasped as she gave Dipper a playful push.

" And get this! After a certain point, the pages just... stop, like the guy who was writing it mysteriously disappeared," Dipper stated curiously.

That's when the doorbell rang.

"Were you guys expecting anyone?" I questioned.

A smile spread across Mabel's face. "Well, time to spill the beans," she said as she knocked over a can of beans. "Whoop. Beans. This girl's got a date! Woot woot!"Mabel fell backwards in her chair, giggling.

"Wait, let me get this straight: in the half hour Y/N and I were gone, you already found a boyfriend?" Dipper asked.

"Wow. You work fast," I stated.

"Ha ha, yeah. I guess I'm just IRRESISTIBLLLLE!" Mabel waved her arms up and down. The doorbell rang again. "Oh. Coming!"

Mabel left and Dipper and I took her place in the chair. Dipper set the journal over our legs. He looked at me and smiled. I could feel myself blushing.

Stan walked into the room holding a pit-cola. "What'cha reading there, slick?"

"Oh!" Dipper threw the journal under the seat cushion and picked up a magazine. "I was just catching up on, uh... Gold Chains For Old Men Magazine?"

"That's a good issue."

"Hey, family and Y/N, of course! Say hello to my new boyfriend!" Mabel introduced.

A tall guy in a black hoodie turned around to face us. He had what looked to be... blood on his face and... a twig coming out of his hoodie...?

"Sup," he said.

"Hey..." Dipper replied.

"How's it hanging?" Stan asked.

"We met at the cemetery. He's really deep," Mabel said dreamily. Mabel grabbed onto his arm. "Oh. Little muscle there. That's...what a surprise..."

"So, what's your name?" Dipper questioned.

"Uh. Normal... MAN!"

"He means Norman," Mabel smiled.

"Uh, are you... bleeding, Norman?" I asked.

"It's jam," Norman replied in a raspy voice.

Mabel gasped, "I love jam! Look. At. This!"

"So, you wanna go hold hands or... whatever?" he asked.

"Oh, oh, my goodness," Mabel giggled. "Don't wait up!" Mabel yelled before she ran off.

Norman pointed at Dipper and I, then ran into the wall. He followed after Mabel. Something about Norman seemed a little... off, but I wasn't sure what.

Stan looked up from his Gold Chains for Old Men magazine. "Now that that's over with, I just wanted to let you know that you'll be rooming with the twins, Y/N."

"Okay, thanks Stan."

"Also, being the nice man that I am, I brought your bags up to your room. And, that's definitely not something that Soos did that I'm taking credit for."