Chapter 6: Dreamscapers (Part 2)

I directed my attention back to Dipper stood up from his chair, looking slightly distraught. "Sometimes I feel like Stan hates me."

"Dipper, you know that's not true," I reassured.

Now, if there was ever an award for terrible timing Stan Pines would win first, because right then, Stan yelled from the bathroom, "The sink's clogged. Dipper, get in here and fix it!"

Dipper let out a small growl and said, "Great, just another chore to do for Stan."

"Hey Dips, don't worry about it, I can get his one."

"No, that's okay, Stan asked me to do it, like he always does," he murmured before making his way to the bathroom.

I let out a large sigh before following Dipper to the bathroom. When I turned into the doorway, Dipper was already fiddling around with the sink.

"I'm sorry Stan's so hard on you," I said.

"Don't be," he replied. "It's not like it's your fault."

Obviously I knew that, I was just upset that Dipper was upset. Dipper didn't seem to want to make conversation, so I leaned up against the wall, allowing my mind to wander. I quickly realized this was a bad idea because my dream from last night was back in my head. Bill's last words "Well meet again, very soon" echoed through my mind. I was feeling the urge to tell Dipper but I was hesitant because I didn't want to bother him with the whole Stan thing going on. But if it was Dipper who was having dreams about Bill I'd want him to tell me...

"Dipper," I murmured. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course, what's going on?" he asked.

"Well this morning when you thought something was off, you weren't wrong."

Without hesitation, Dipper dropped what he was doing and came close to me. He said nothing, but I could tell he was concerned.

I toyed with a hair elastic I had on my wrist, a nervous habit I had developed. I wasn't sure how to tell him, so without thinking, I blurted, "I had a dream with Bill."

"What?!" he gasped.

"Yeah. But, I'm fine," I added.

"Well, what happened? What did you find out?"

"Honestly, not much. He was super indecisive."

"I'm just glad you're okay."

"Me too, but he kinda gave me the impression that he'd be showing up here pretty soon."

Dipper opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the door slamming. Quick footsteps followed, then, Mabel and Soos entered the room in a panic.

"Guys! We've gotta help Stan!" Mabel insisted.

"Wait, what?" Dipper asked.

"What's wrong with Stan?" I questioned.

"This evil triangle guy said he's gonna break into Stan's mind and steal the combination to his safe!" Soos explained.

Dipper and I exchanged a nervous glance.

"I guess he's here sooner than we thought," Dipper perplexed.

"You knew he was gonna show up?" Mabel gasped.

"I guess I kind of did, but I didn't know until this morning," I admitted. I didn't really want to tell Mabel, but she needed to know. "Remember the guy I was with at the party? That's him, the triangle guy."