Chapter 3: Double Dipper (Part 1)

A/N: Hey fantastical readers! I wasn't planing on making a Double Dipper chapter, but by request of @moonlightdragon1, I will! This chapter may not seem as detailed as the others, because it isn't as important for the plot line, but... I still hope you guys like it!

Also, there was something I forgot to mention at the start of the series. (It's not that important, I just want to make sure my wonderful readers aware.) I'm from Canada. I wanted you to know this because I may spell some things differently than they do where you're from. (Eg. If you're American, you'd spell it favorite while I would spell it favourite.)

Anyways, sorry for the interruption, now, onto the story!

Y/N's POV:

I'm really starting to like Gravity Falls. It's kinda crazy and mysterious, which I actually like. An excuse to spend time with Dipper doesn't hurt, either. Since the Gideon incident, Wendy and her friends, the twins and I spent the night in a haunted convenience store and Dipper told me about his encounter with the half man-half Minotaur creatures.

Right now, Soos, Wendy and I were preparing for a party at the shack. Dipper and Mabel were sitting on the couch playing with silly string, acting like they were barfing.

"Oh no, Mabel. I-I don't feel so good. I-BBBBLLLAAAA!" Dipper yelled as he sprayed silly string all over Mabel's face.

"Ohhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?! BBBBBLLLAAAA!" Mabel sprayed Dipper with silly string.

Stan seemed very... unamused with his niece and nephew.

Dipper and Mabel continued to spray each other with silly string. Wendy and I exchanged glances and ran over to the twins with silly string cans behind our backs.

"Guys, guys, stop! Something terrible just happened!" I gasped. Dipper and Mabel stared at me with concerned faces.

"BBBBLLLAAAAAA!" Wendy and I yelled in usion, spraying them with silly string. All four of us shared a laugh.

Stan walked over to us and took the silly string away from us. "Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits."

"Mr. Pines, who's birthday is it again?" Soos asked.

Stan hung up a pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey game. "Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack," he answered. "The young people of this town want fun; I'll smother 'em with fun!"

"Maybe comments like that are..." I started.

"why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack," Dipper finished my sentence.

"Hey, hey! Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" Stan handed Dipper a flyer. "And don't bother wasting my money at the copier store, I fixed up the old girl in my office. Good as new!"

Dipper and Mabel headed to Stan's office. Soos, Wendy and I continued setting up for the party.

After a few minutes, Dipper and Mabel walked back into the room and handed a stack of papers to Stan. I noticed Dipper looked a little in shock.

I walked over to him. "Hey Dipper, you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. But you'll never believe what me and Mabel just witnessed!" he exclaimed. "The copier in Stan's office, well they disintegrate with water, but it-"

"Alright, look alive people! Get over here so I can tell you your jobs!" Stan interrupted.

"Tell me later?" I asked.

Dipper nodded. We walked over to Stan.

Soos, Wendy, Mabel, Dipper and I stood in a line in front of Stan. "Alright party people...and Dipper. Let's talk business. Soos, because you'll work for free, and you begged, I'm lettin' you be DJ."