Chapter 4: The Time Traveler's Pig (Part 2)

Dipper's POV:

I noticed Y/N was taking a while so I went to go check on her. I saw her in the distance, I was about to call out to her when some guy crashed into me.

I found myself staring at a bald man wearing a grey jumpsuit. "Hey, watch where you're going, man!"

I watched as the bald man picked up a measuring tape and ran off.

I turned back to Y/N to see her with a blonde haired guy in a yellow sweater. Bill Cipher. They were staring into each other's eyes and Bill Cipher reached out and grabbed Y/N's hands. I stared in horror as Bill talked with Y/N. Are Y/N and Bill dating?

"Look, Dipper! I won my pet pig! His name is Waddles. I call Him that because he waddles!" Mabel jumped in.

"Everything is different now," I muttered.

Mabel turned towards Y/N and Bill and realized what was going on. Her big smile shaped into a frown. "Oh..."

I turned away, I couldn't watch this anymore. Mabel turned away too and walked along side me with her pet pig, Waddles. I moped over to sloppy toss and laid on the game.

"Mabel, do you ever wish you could go back and undo just one mistake?" I asked sadly.

"Nope! I do everything right, all the time!" Mabel exclaimed as she spun her pig around.

I sat up and started thinking out loud, "I mean Y/N was only holding hands with Bill because he was there with the ice, and I could've been there instead of Bill if I wasn't ran into by..." I scanned my surrounding and saw the same bald headed jerk that ran into me. "That guy! Hey, you! Tool belt! You ruined my life!" I got up and walked over to him. "I've seen you before, what's your deal? Are you following us?"

"And why are you bald? What's that all about?" Mabel added.

"AAAAAGH! My position has been COMPROMISED! Assuming stealth mode!" the man pressed several buttons and his jumpsuit... changed to different backgrounds. "Color match! Initiating color match! Come on, dang it!"

"That's amazing! Are you from the future or something?" Mabel gasped.

The man started getting very paranoid. "Uh, NO!! Who told you that?! MEMORY WIPE!" He threw a baby wipe on Mabel's face.

Mabel pulled the wipe off her face and examined it. "This is a baby wipe."

"All right, you've cornered me. I'm... a time traveler."

This guy's a time traveler? "So wait a minute, if you're from the future, do you have like a time machine, or something?"

"That's... kinda how it works," he replied nervously.

I thought about Y/N and Bill holding hands and maybe even... dating. An idea started forming in my head. Maybe I could undo my mistake. "Can I borrow it?"

"No! Out of the question! You know, this is sensitive extremely complicated time equipment." He pulled out what looked to be a tape measure. "I need this to do my mission. My name's Blendin Blandin, Time Anomaly Removal Crew year twenty snyeventy-twelve. My mission is to stop a series of time anomalies that are suppose to happen at this very location! But-but I don't see any anomalies! I don't know if it's some kind of paradox, or I'm just really tired."

I had to get that tape measure, I glanced at Mabel and she seemed to understand.

"You know, you sound like you could use a break," I said.

"Definitely, definitely. Might we recommend one of the various attractions at the Mystery Fair?" Mabel suggested.

"You know what? What the heck! I'm worth it!" Blendin agreed. He walked over to Rust Barrel Rodeo. After a brief chat with Soos, he set his time machine down and got on the ride.