**You Choose**

Unfortunately, this isn't chapter 4. The reason I'm making this is because I'm unsure of which episode to do next. I do have a plot planned out for A Summer in Gravity Falls  but the next few episodes don't really affect the plot line. So I've decided to let the readers choose which chapters I include. Here are the chapters you can choose from:

The Time Traveler's Pig - In this chapter, you, Dipper and Mabel go to the fair. When Dipper accidentally hurts you at one of the games, even though you are very chill about it, Dipper is worried he might have messed things up with you. But, when he meets a mysterious time traveler at the carnival, he tries to fix his mistake but things don't go as planned.

Little Dipper - In this chapter, Dipper figures out that Mabel is one milometer taller than him and is upset when Mabel claims herself as the alpha twin. But Dipper grows himself using a magic crystal. Fighting arouses and all three of you find yourself to be shrunken down when Gideon makes an unwanted return. 

Summerween - In this chapter, you, Dipper and Mabel learn about a Gravity Falls holiday known as Summerween. You, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, Candy and Grenda have a fun night planned out until Dipper accidentally insults a monster who demands 500 pieces of candy or else he will eat them.

Carpet Diem - In this chapter, a hidden room in the mystery shack is found. You, Dipper and Mabel are all getting a little annoyed with sharing a room, so a competition to decide who wins the room is set into action. But, when you three discover an electron-swapping carpet, things get a little chaotic. 

Land Before Swine - In this chapter, the group is investigating a mysterious creature but aren't  having any luck finding it. Stan gets annoyed with Mabel's pet pig, Waddles, and puts him outside which is stolen by the same creature that the group is looking for. You, Soos and the Pines family go on a journey to save Waddles from a pterodactyl.

Sorry if the chapter descriptions were kind of long and wordy... but I hope that they helped you decide which ones you want to see in this fan fiction. I'm only including 2 of the chapters listen above. So, leave a comment below telling me 2 of the chapters that you want me to write. Please reply quick so I can start writing, thanks :)