Part Thirty Three

LUKES POV

I was happy about yesterday. Mikey was happy. We were both happy. Currently I was over Jakes. I discovered something hidden. It was a picture of him and a girl. I questioned him about it, he just said it was his cousin. I was on Instagram and I followed him. I saw the girl again 8 times. Her arm wrapped around him as his was too. He was hugging her in another. I questioned him again and he used his excuse again. I looked on his Instagram and he blocked me. What a mate...

Me: hi mikeyy

Mikey: hi lukeyy

Me: what you doing

Mikey: getting up for work in 45 min

Me: awe why u up now

Mikey: idk you texted me

Me: can u skype me

Mikey: sure babe

I yawn looking at my phone. It was late but I couldn't sleep. All I want is to hear his voice before I sleep.

"Hi babe." Mikey says into the phone in a raspy voice. He was shirtless with the camera close to his face. He was nearly asleep but the bright light and I were keeping him awake.

"Hi Mikey." I say smiling.  He puts his laptop on the bed while adjusting himself so he was facing the screen.

"Babe you like tired." He says as I slightly nod yawning.

"I wanted to hear your voice." He smiles.

"Want me to sing for my Lukey again?" He says as I nod closing my eyes for a moment but opening them back up. He smiles nodding.

"What song?" He asks me.

"Can you sing me Boulevard of Broken Dreams?" I ask him slightly smiling. He nods clearing his throat.

" I walk a lonely road; the only one that I have ever know; don't know where it goes;but it's home to me and I walk alone; I walk this empty street; on the boulevard of broken dreams;..."

He continues as I slowly fell asleep. I love him so much. He thinks I like Jake more but how could I. Mikey is there when I need him, when I need love, when I just need company. I couldn't be more thankful for him honestly.