Part Sixty Seven

(A/N: srsly didn't want to write this chapter)

MICHAELS POV

I don't want to leave. I really really really don't. It's now 9:30 and I'm getting up. Luke is still sleeping but I'm gonna wake him up now. I was already up packing at about 9:00. I mean I don't want to go back home. I want to stay here with Luke. And I want to cuddle him every night. And just fuck I don't want to leave.

"wake up babe. It's nine." I say shaking him gently. He wakes up yawning.

"Nooo. Come back. Cuddle me." He says reaching his arms up trying to grab my shorts.

"Babe. I gotta get ready." I say frowning walking to my suitcase. I take our my Led Zeppelin tee and hand it to Luke.

"What's this?" He asks looking at the shirt.

"This is something that's mine for you. I want you to have this when you miss me." I say smiling kissing him.

"Awe thanks." He says getting up helping me pack the rest of my stuff. I pick out a Green Day tee with ripped jeans. I change into them while Luke gets up. He was putting his jeans and tee back on because he borrowed a pair of shorts from me.

"Well it's almost time to go." I say making sure Ash was up. He was up with Cal helping him pack. Ash was ready finally and so was I. Cal and Luke decided to come to the airport and wait with us. Trust me I didn't want to say my last good byes to him.

We finally arrive at the airport and go through security. They let Luke and Cal through just to wait with us. Now we're just waiting. Cal and Ash are holding hands while me and Luke are.

"I don't want to leave guys. I really don't." I say which all them nod.

"I think all of us don't want me and Mikey to leave. Cause I mean I don't want to." Ash says which we all nod.

"I know I'm going to see you guys soon, but I don't want you guys to go still. I mean it's going to be different again with you guys just on a screen." Luke says as Cal finished his response.

~ 1 and a half hours go by ~

"Boarding flight 230 A. Boarding flight 230 A." The speaker says as me and Ash get up.

"Well that's us." I say as she nods frowning. Luke goes up to me kissing me and hugging me tight. Ash yes got a picture.

"I love you so much babe. I'll see you soon." I respond as Cal hugs Ash.

"I love you Cal." Ash says kissing him.

"I love you too Ash." Cal says kissing him back and hugging him.

"Boarding 230 A to Australia." A lady says looking at us.

"We need to go but we will see you soon."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Luke runs up to me and gives me the biggest hug and kiss.

"I love you babe but I have to go." I say letting go of Luke.

"I love you too babe." He says waving with Cal as we go into the plane.

Me and Ash find out seats. I sigh putting my carry on down.

"What's wrong man?" Ash asks as I sit there looking at the ground.

"I love him and I didn't want to leave him. And I don't know. I feel like a jerk for leaving him." I respond sadly.

"Mike. Your not a jerk. You needed to go and he needed to as well. Don't kick yourself. We got to see them and will again soon. Don't worry. Luke is always there." He explains as I nod.

After 20 hours we finally land. Ash and my mum were there waiting with Erica. As Erica sees me and she runs and jumps up hugging me.

"hey omg." I say as Ash runs and hugs his mum. I go by my mum and hug her.

"How was it boys?" My mum asks.

"Probably the best week in my life. I didn't want to leave at all. I mean I don't even know. It was the happiest I have ever been." I say as Ash smiles nodding.

"Pretty much yeah what Mikey said." We both go home as Erica comes over. I show her all the pictures.

"Oh there's one Ash is sending right now. This was the best moment in my life." I explain showing her the picture of us kissing at the dance.

"You guys are so fucking cute." She responds.

Me: I'm home :(

Babe: I miss you already

Me: I miss you too. And you have my shirt remember

Babe: shit I didn't give you anything

Me: you kinda did

Babe: what do you mean?

Me: I may have took a shirt from your closet

Babe: omfg which one

Me: green day

Babe: that's okay. As long as it's with you then it's fine.

Me: well I'm so fucking tired. Goodnight baby. I love you

Babe: goodnight babe I love you too :)