Part Eighty One

MICHAELS POV

My mum doesn't support me. She hasn't talked to me barely at all this week. Luke tried to cheer me up but how could I. I love Luke and picture me and him together for life. Why can't my mum support us. I'm gonna try to talk to her today. Hopefully she will be nice.

"Babe. I think I'm gonna talk to my mum today." I say getting up off the bed at the hotel.

"Do you want me to come? I'll help you if you want." He asks as I shake my head.

"Babe. I want you to but I don't. I think if your there she won't bother to talk to me. Or even look at me. I'll go and come back don't worry. I'll text you." I say smiling kissing him.

"Well if anything goes wrong I'll ask Ash to take me there." He says as I nod.

"Alright babe. I'm gonna head out." I say as he hugs me pecking my lips once more.

~ home ~

"I'm home mum." I say as she looks at me and then back down. I sigh once more.

"Honestly. What have I done? What have I done for you to not talk to me? I'm so fucking sorry I love a guy and not a girl. I'm fucking sorry I'm not what you wanted. I don't want you to ignore me every time I talk to you. I love Luke and that's the end." I say slamming my phone on the table.

"Listen Mike. I don't like Luke at all. He doesn't love you and I know it. Why would he honestly! Look at you! You were a mistake!" She screams making me tear immediately.

"Fuck you." I yell running to my car. I immediately drive to the hotel.

"Luke!" I say at the door as he answers seeing me in tears.

"Babe! Oh my fucking god. What happened?!" He asks hugging me as Ash and Cal rush in hugging me as well.

"Luke. She said you didn't love me and I was a mistake." I say crying as the sit me down on the bed talking to me.

"What did you say to her and what did she say exactly?" Ashton asks concerned.

"I said like what did I do to have you ignore me. And I'm sorry for I'm not what you wanted. And just everything like that. Then she said Luke doesn't love you. And like why would he even love you. Then she told me I was a fucking mistake."

"Awe Mike." Cal says hugging me as they all do.

"Do you want my mum to talk to her? I mean my mum excepts us." Ash asks.

"I want to talk to her." Luke says as I shake my head.

"Luke no. She will rip you apart." I say back.

"I don't fucking care. She can't do that to you." He says getting up.

"I want to too." Ash and Cal say in unison. I sigh.

"Alright. I guess we will go." I say as we all go in my car.

"I'm back." I say as they all walk in and I slam the door.

"Listen Mrs.Clifford. I love Michael. And how could I not love him." Luke says as she rolls her eyes.

"And we all love Michael. All of us are gay. Just think. As soon as you knew Mikey was dating Luke you weren't happy. How do you think Mike felt as you ignored him." Ash says making a point.

She wasn't giving in to excepting me. So we all just left. We went to Ash's house. Luke and I went to my house and slept there. Ash and Cal slept in the hotel. My mum hasn't talked to me since.