Part Sixty Four

MICHAELS POV

Today me and Luke are having dinner with his mum and brother. Yeah I'm looking forward to it but I'm scared. Luke told me don't curse in front of his brother. I can with his mum there but not brother. But before that me, Ash, Cal, and Luke are just hanging out in the hotel.

"Hey guys." I say opening the door for Cal and Luke. I ended up going back with Ash to the hotel while Luke stayed home last night. I mean I didn't want to not cuddle with him.

"Hey." Cal and Luke say as we all sit down on our bed and put on music. It was check yes Juliet by We The Kings. I immediately look at Luke because this was our song.

"Awe Lukey. This is the song I sang to you." I say singing along as Luke and Cal do too while Ash taps to the beat on his thighs.

"Guys." Luke says as we all look at him.

"Yeah babe." I ask back.

"We sound good together. Honestly we really do. Wait can you guys play instruments?" Luke asks.

"Well I have been playing drums all my life really." Ash answers.

"I play bass. I mean I have for a year or so." Cal answers.

"And I play guitar and so do you." I respond.

"We should make a band." Luke explains.

"I don't know. First if we're far away how are we gonna do this. Also how would we get noticed." I explain as they all nod.

"True. Well we can always play together. I mean we don't need to be a band but we can his practice together." Luke says as we all nod.

"I think that's a better idea." Ash says as Cal and I nod.

"Yea I guess." Luke responds.

~ Later At Lukes ~

"Hello boys." Liz says as we walk into the dining room.

"Hi mum." Luke says taking a seat as all of us do.

For the rest of the night we ate dinner and sat there talking. Then Luke came back to the hotel and slept there with me. Cal came to the hotel as well. But I think we're letting the band idea go. I mean like none of us have time really for it. Also we're going to be so many miles away.

~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hey guys! Omg! I'm sorry I didn't upload this last night. I had I guess fell asleep and didn't upload. I did finish the chapter but not the uploading part thingy. But I'll be updating again tonight so now worries here.