Part Thirty Six

MICHAELS POV

Today started off well. It's Friday which doesn't really matter to me, but me and Luke skype and talk more over the weekend. Work hasn't been such an annoying thing. It was something to keep me busy and I mean I'm friends with someone there. Her name's is Erica and I don't work a lot with her. I work tables and she works the counter. But everything was fine today until just one thing ruined it all.

"Good morning Erica." I say walking in the door. She smiles putting down her water bottle.

"And good morning to you Mike." She says smiling back.

~ 3 hours pass ~

It's now about 12:30. Me and Erica were stood at the counter because work wasn't busy today really. I look up to see the last person on earth I wanted to see, Blake. He was the person that always made fun of me for being gay and not having many friends at school. He just did that to make himself feel better.

"Well look who's here." He says looking at me as Erica looks up as well. I sigh getting up from leaning on the wall.

"What do you need Blake?" I ask crossing my arms.

"So you dropped out and now you're working here. Hm." He says laughing at me.

"Listen. I'm not here to let you push me around. What do you need?" I say rolling my eyes at him.

"I need a large pizza to go." He says giving Erica $20. She takes it giving him his change back.

"The pizza will be out soon." She says in a attitude to him. Me and Erica go on talking. She was wondering if anything with Luke happened. Of course this dip shit Blake was listening.

"Wow gay boy got himself a boyfriend." He huffs out rudely.

"Listen. Leave him alone. Here's your pizza now go." She says pushing the pizza box to him pointing to the door. He laughs walking out. I sigh shaking my head.

"Thanks." I say to Erica hugging her.

The rest of the day goes by fast. Erica was coming over because she wanted to meet Luke and we were just gonna hang out.

Me: hey babe

Luke: hi Mikey :)

Me: when are you going to class???

Luke: I'm not today

Me: :0

Luke: my age has off today. The younger grades have mid terms today so we get to miss today so the school is less crowded and they have more rooms

Me: oh okay I have a question

Luke: yeah what is it ?¿

Me: my friend from work is coming by later. Would you be up to meeting her?

Luke: um sure and she knows me?

Me: let's just say we talk a lot at work ;)

Luke: hmm about me?

Me: mayyybbeeeee

Luke: alright but yeah in up to meeting her

Me: alright she's coming at 8:30 which is in 1 hour

Luke: alright I'll be ready and I think Cal might be here

Me: alright I'll see you then :)

~ 1 hour passes ~

I changed into my skull sweater and some ripped jeans. Erica has just arrived and Luke was on skype on my laptop.

We sit down at my desk as I get my laptop from my bed.

"Erica this is Luke. Lukey this is Erica." I say as Luke waves and says hello and Erica does the same.

"Hi babe." Luke says which makes me smile.

"Hi babe." I say back as Erica smiles at us.

"Why are you guys so cute. Like I mean your so cute whyyyyyy." She says laughing as Luke blushes and I smile.

"Thanks. And i don't know. I guess we just are." I say as Luke finishes my sentence.

"See what I mean?! You finish each other's sentences and you guys smile at each other in a cute ass way. Like I mean ugh." She says smiling as once again we blush and smile.

"Oh um Cal just got her I'll be right back." Luke says getting the door.

"Mikeyy. I see you really like him." Erica says as I smile once more.

"I do and he lives in frickin England. But he doesn't know only his friend Calum knows. I'm visiting him in about a month." I say smiling as her mouth drops smiling.

"Omg! Why can't something like that happen to me." She says laughing as Luke comes back with Calum.

We introduce Cal to Erica. We talk for longer until Erica left. Once Erica left me and Luke were still on the phone and Cal was still there. Cal went in the other room because his mum called.

"Luke." I say as he looks up. "I love you." I say as he smiles.

"I love you too Mikey. And I mean it so much. I love you." He says back which makes me smile.

"Can we have one of our through the screen kisses?" I ask as he smiles and nods.

"Of course." He says as we both lean in to the camera. We stay there for a moment until we hear cal come in.

"Aweeeeeeeee." He says as Luke and I slowly pull away from the camera smiling.

"Thanks Cal." I say laughing as Luke laughs too.

We hang up after a while because I was tired and Luke and Cal were going out. I put my laptop in to charge. I change out of my clothes into my boxers. I get into bed and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hey guys. Sorry for the long chapter I didn't plan for it to be long! It's probably gonna go back to the shorter chapters unless you guys like it a bit longer!