Part Eighty Seven

MICHAELS POV

~ 1 month later ~

I promised Luke that I would come for his graduation. Ashton wasn't able to come with me though. He was told if he misses school again he will be expelled. Also that Jake kid has got expelled. Luke doesn't know I have just landed. I told him I'm coming tomorrow, but right now I'm getting to my hotel.

"This is how you remind me." I sing parking  my rental car and walking into the hotel. I get my key and make my way to my room. I set my stuff down as well as my gift for Luke.

"Now to go to Luke's." I say walking back out getting in my car. He was in school but he is getting out soon. Not being a weirdo, me and his mum are going out for lunch. I get there and knock on the door.

"Hi Michael!" She says opening the door hugging me.

"Hi Liz!" I say back hugging her as well.

"Luke will be home in about one and a half hours. We can go out for lunch now if you would like." She says as I nod.

~ After Lunch ~

"Okay. I have to go get Marcus from school but Luke will be home any minute." She says as I nod.

"You can stay here if you like." She says as I nod.

"I will. Thank you." I say as she nods leaving. I sit on the couch doing nothing really.

~ 10 minutes later ~

"Ugh. I hate school." He says walking in as he turns and walks in the kitchen. I silently walk towards him. Once I get to him I wrap my arms around him.

"AH!" He yells as I drop to the ground laughing.

"Hi babe." I make out trying not to laugh.

"Holy fuck babe! Shit you scared the fuck out of me." He says as I continue laughing. He helps me up hugging me.

"Hi babe." I say once more kissing him. He shakes his head.

"Hi babe. I can't ducking believe you jump scared me!" He says laughing as I do as well. I push back the hair in front of his face.

"Well babe. If we are going to live together that will happen a lot." I laugh as he shakes his head.

"I hate you." He laughs jumping into my arms. He wraps his arms around my neck kissing me.

"I got here a bit ago. Me and your mum went out for lunch before." I say as his eyes go wide.

"You went to lunch with my mum?" He chuckles as I nod laughing as well.

"Mhm."

~ 3 hours later ~

"Dinner is ready!" Liz yells as we all go into the dining room and sit around the table.

"Thanks again Liz for having me. I can't thank you enough for having me over." I say as she shakes her head.

"Honey. Don't worry about it. You are basically my son. And you don't need to call me Liz. You can call me mom." She says and laughs. I laugh and nod once again thanking her.

Later that night me and Luke just laid down together. I was telling him about my mum. She said when I get enough money I need to leave the house. She told me she doesn't want me around. I cried to be completely honest. But Luke was there for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hey guys! So I'm gonna be starting the second book soon. It will be of their life after high school. But it's going to coming soon!