Part Seventy Six

LUKES POV

Me and Cal just landed. We were flying all last night. Well when I said I had school I was really going on a plane. Ash is meeting us after school at our hotel to pick us up. He's bring us to Mikey's work. I'm going to surprise him there. Hopefully he doesn't notice me walking in.

"I'm so happy we're here." Cal says walking off the plane.

"Me too. I couldn't wait to see Mikey and Ash." I say as Cal smiles. A uber picks us up and drops us at the hotel.

"Alright well we have three hours." Cal says laying down on the bed when we get to our room.

"Should I change? I mean my outfit is gross." I say looking at my joggers and t-shirt.

"I mean I am. I'm putting on ripped jeans and a band tee." Cal answers opening his suitcase.

"Yea I guess I'll put on ripped jeans and a tee with a flannel or something." I say back getting new clothes out.

~ THREE HOURS LATER ~

"Well Ash is here." Cal says as we walk down to him in the parking lot.

"ASH!" Cal yells running over to him hugging him tightly.

"Hi babe." Ash says to him as I run over.

"Hey Ash." I say as he said hello back hugging me.

"Alright well Mikey should have gotten back from break about 10 min ago with Erica so we should be okay." Ash says as we get into the car driving.

~ At Pizza Place ~

"okay are we ready?" Cal asks as I nod along with Ashton.

"Alright well before we go in I was thinking somehow Erica can. Then I walk in and stand at the counter waiting for him." I say as they nod.

"I'll text her to distract him because I have a surprise." Ash says smiling. "Alright she said yea she will now."

"Let's go." I say running in standing at the counter. Ash and Cal were waiting in the entrance filming because they chose to do that.

"Hello can I help you toda- LUKE!" He says running to me hugging me tightly.

"Hi babe." I say back hugging him even tighter.

"When did you guys get here OMG. Hi cal!" He says as Cal and Ash walk in. He hugs Cal but comes back and hugs me.

"We just landed about 3 hours ago." I explain as I see Erica walk up to us.

"Oh hi you must be Luke and Calum. I'm Erica." She says as me and Cal hug her slightly.

"So Mikey. I have another surprise. I got you the rest of the day off. I talked to your boss and he let me because he knows long distance relationships are hard to work about." Ash says as I smile.

"Well good because I wanted to leave anyway." I say checking out and leaving with them. In the car Luke reaches for my hand holding it.

"I'm so happy you guys are here." He say pecking my lips.

"Well I'm happy as well." I say smiling.

"Someone got a lip piercing." He say examining my new piercing.

"Mhm. My mum let me finally." I says smiling.

"Well you look even hotter." He smiles and laughs.

"Mikey." I say as I look up.

"Yea babe?" He asks back.

"Can I meet your mum?" I ask as he sighs.

"If you really want to." He says back which makes me a bit nervous.

"Yea I want her to see that we love each other and maybe she will be okay with us." I say as he nods.

"Ash. Mind if we go to my house?" Mikey asks as Ash shakes his head.

"Nope I don't mind." He says driving there.

~ in Mikey's house ~

"Mum." He says walking in holding my hand.

"Yes?" She says looking for something in the cupboard.

"Luke this is my mum. Mum this is Luke." I say as she turns around.

"Oh well nice to meet you. Oh yeah. Your Mikey's Luke.

We end up spending the rest of the day together. He slept over the hotel with us along with Ash. We ordered pizza and just sat and talked really.