Part Sixty Three

LUKES POV

I wake up not in Mikey's arms. I look around and I don't see him. I mean he spent the night but I swear he stayed the whole night. But I'm so tired but can't fall asleep.

"Mikey?" I say yawning walking to the bathroom. The door was closed. I knock waiting there.

"Yeah?" Mikey says back to me.

"Oh. Just wondering where you were." I walk back laying in bed. Mikey comes back in just a minute later.

"Sorry I needed to pee." He says smiling laying down. I hold his hand as he kisses me.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks me as I think.

"Hm. Wanna go shopping ? Or we can walk around town again. I'm not sure if you want to but we can take a train to like Big Ben and go there. I know they have little shops there." I say  back to him.

"Anything. It doesn't matter. It's up to you, I mean you live here and I want the full London experience." He laughs.

~ later on ~

"Well we're here." Luke says as we both get off the train. I look up to see Big Ben in the distance.

"Woah." I say in amazement getting a few "artsy" pictures.

"There's a bridge near by that has locks. They have the two peoples names on it and the date they were first together. I wanted to get one. I know a shop nearby that sells and in graves locks." I say as Mikey stalls reaching for my hand.

"Of course. And since you payed for this I'm paying for that." He says which makes me smile.

"Thanks and you don't need to. Honestly you really do-" I say getting cut off.

"Luke I'm paying don't worry I got it." He says smiling.

"Well the shop is this way." I says as Mikey walks with me across the street to get our lock. We get it and it was a bit away so we took an uber.

"I love you Luke forever and ever." Mikey says as I smile hugely.

"And I will never ever stop loving you." I say which makes him smile as we lock the lock and throw the key in the river. We get back into the uber and go back to Big Ben.

"Hello. Do you mind getting a picture of us?" Mikey asks giving someone his phone.

"Sure." The man said taking the picture and another one. Mikey wanted one of us kissing and hugging. Luckily the guy was nice enough.

"Thank you so much." I say as the man gives Mikey back his phone. Mikey set the picture of us kissing as his background.

"That man was nice." Mikey says as we walk around.

~ 1 hour later ~

We're now going back and going to Nandos with Cal and Ash. Cal is picking us up back at the hotel because Ash and Cal were at Cals house. Ash met his mum and said she was extremely nice.

We order and get our food sitting down at a booth. Thank God I got food. I mean I haven't  ate since breakfast. Which was 6 hours ago. It's so funny to see Mikey eat. Not in a rude way. He just looks really cute when he does. Man I love that little chicken nugget.

~~~~~~

(A/N)

Aye. Hey guys. Today is meh birthday. But anyway hope your enjoying the story. I honestly think this is my best and favourtie book to write.