Part Seventy Two

MICHAELS POV

Me and Ash last night went to the club. Today I woke up and didn't know what happened. I found Ash sleeping on my couch and my mum out of the house. I look at the time and run to my phone. I quickly call work and tell them I was going to be a bit late because family reasons. I woke Ash up just now.

"Ash what the hell happened last night?!" I asked throwing my shirt on over my head putting on fresh boxers.

"We were at the club and you had too many beers. Also you were talking to people messing with them. You didn't flirt or grind. But you fell over a few times. Then I took you home and fell asleep." He says yawning getting his shoes on.

"Oh god. Well I'll give you a ride home when I'm done getting dressed if you want." I say putting on pants and my shoes.

"Yea sure." He says as I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth trying to make my hair look decent.

"Mikey trust me you look fine." He says yawning in the middle of his sentence.

"Alright. And I guess your missing school today." I say laughing at him as his eyes go wide.

"Eh I just got to call because my parents are out of town for today and next week." He says walking outside with me.

~ At Work ~

"Morning. I'm sorry I had family trouble." I say quickly getting to work.

"No worries. We weren't crowded at all for the past 30 min don't worry." My boss says as I sigh.

"Morning Mike." Erica says behind the counter.

"Morning Erica." I say back smiling.

"How's Luke?" She asks taking a drink for her water bottle.

"He's alright. I miss him though." I say back sighing.

"Awe. Well hopefully you will see each other soon." She says as I take a seat next to her behind the counter.

"Well the lunch rush should come soon. We better get to making the restaurant look nice." She says as I set the tables along with her.

Me: hi babe

Babe: hi bby

Me: I miss you

Babe: I miss u too :(

Me: I love u

Babe: I love u too

Me: I wish I just lived by u

Babe: me too

Me: I'm so close but so far away

Babe: I get u

Me: how was class

Babe: ehhhhhhhh

Me: same with work

Babe: how was the club

Me: good I woke up late so i was late to work. But I didn't flirt or grind

Babe: that's my good boy

Me: I have to go cuz the lunch rush but I'll text u soon :)

Babe: alright babe love u

Me: love u too bby