Part Thirty Five

LUKES POV

School had me stressed out. Today was mid terms and I wasn't ready. I was up all last night and the night before studying. Probably over the last 2 days I got 3 hours of sleep. All I wanted to do was text Mikey and fall asleep. Jake hasn't been that well that good of a mate this week. Maybe the mid terms are stressing him out too. I don't know. I keep seeing him every day go out the back door but stay there. My last class is next to the back doors and I see that same girl in the photos walk out everyday.

"Cal. I can't with school anymore." I say walking up to his locker shaking my head. He slightly chuckles nodding getting out a book.

"Oh I know. And u feel the exact same way. Mid terms have me insane. I mean if I want to get into a good college I have to do well." He says as I nod. "Where do you plan to go?" He asks me.

"I haven't told my mum or my brother because they would kill me. And of course my mum wants Marcus to look up to me. But I don't plan on going to college." I say sighing walking with Cal to science, our last class.

"Oh well lucky for you. You don't have to deal with an extra 4 or more years of school." He says as we walk in our class room taking our seats.

"Alright class no more talking. I'm passing out our science mid term. DO NOT cheat because the consequences are as strict as ever. Good luck." Our professor says passing out our tests. I take a look at it and I mean I knew some things but others looked confusing as hell.

"What?" I whisper to myself under my breath. I hand in my mid term even though I barely knew some of the answers, at least I knew some.

Thank god school was over and I was going to Cals house. His parents were both at work until late so it would just be us there. Me and Cal walk to our lockers and get our stuff. I drive us to his house and park the car.

"Goodnight Cal." I say slouching on his bed closing my eyes.

"No. Don't leave me here to keep myself company." He says back laughing.

Since I was a bit bored and extremely tired after 3 hours I go home. As soon as I get home I text Mikey.

Me: hi babe

Mikey: hey Lukey

Me: I hate mid terms

Mikey: ugh I hated those do fm

Me: mhm

Mikey: I'm soooooo tired can I text you soon?

Me: sure babe :)

I put my phone down yawning. I mean yeah it's 6:00 but in so tired. Eh a little sleep can't hurt