Part Fifty Four

MICHAELS POV

Six whole days. Yesterday went so slow omg. Like I think because I'm so excited that I'm checking the time and it's just like one minute when it feels like 1 hour. Me and Ashton are hanging out today because work called and said the owners and my boss have a family emergency. So they were closing the shop today. Luke and me have been texting regularly. He keeps wanting me to come soon and he still doesn't know I am.

"Hi Ash." I say opening the door letting him in.

"Hey mate. How's you and Luke?" He asks taking a seat on my bed as I do the same.

"We're good. ASHTON SIX DAYS!" I say then start screaming.

"I KNOW!" Ash yells smiling big. He takes out his phone after it buzzes.

"Well who is that? Wait Ash the contact is babe. WHOS THE PERSON!" I say looking at his phone as he takes his phone and presses it to his chest.

"ITS FRICKIN CALUM! OMG IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT! I WAS GONNA TELL U AND FANGIRL TODAY! Or is it fanboy. eh never mind about that. BUT CALUM AND ME AND OFFICIAL." Ashton screams as I smile.

"YES FINALLY!" I scream as Ashton fangirls or fanboy idk.

We hang out for the whole day. Ash hasn't left yet because we were about to skype Luke and Cal. They said they would call us in one minute so we're really just on our phones.

"Hi babe." Luke says as the call connects.

"Hi baby and Cal." I say laughing as Calum and Ashton smile at each other.

"Well Ash say something." I say muting the camera then in muting it.

"Uh hi Cal." Ash says blushing and trying to hold back his smile.

"Hi ash." Cal says doing the same as Ashton was.

"Well. Um. So now what?" Luke asks laughing as I do too.

"Jesus Christ you guys are so shy and awkward towards each other." I say to Ash and Cal as Luke agrees.

"Yeah seriously. Talk people talk." Luke says raising his arms.

"Well what should we talk about." Calum says fixing the way he was sitting.

We talk for about an hour then Ash went home. Calum also went home when me and Luke stayed on the phone. We talk for a while but I was getting really tired.

Me: goodnight my Lukey

Babe: goodnight babe

Me: I wish u were here to cuddle me

Babe: me too

Me: well I'm about to fall asleep

Babe: okay babe go to sleep

Me: okie my baby

Babe: goodnight

Me: love you sm

Babe: love you sm too