Part Eighty

LUKES POV

I have been sad lately. I mean I'm just thinking. I have so long until I get to see Mikey again and maybe he could move in with me. I'm just sad I need to leave in a few days. But I'm gonna be happy for the days that I have with him.

"Babe." I say reaching for him. He was across the room getting a bottle of water.

"Yea babe?" He asks back coming to the bed.

"I want to cuddle with you." I respond hugging him as he sits down.

"I missed you." He said cuddling me under the covers.

"Why? I was here for a few days." I answer confused.

"I mean. Before you came. I missed you. I'm happy your here." He says kissing my forehead.

"Awe I love you." I say pecking his lips.

"I love you too." Mikey says holding me in his arms. Cal walks in the room from the lounge looking at us.

"You guys are goals literally." He says smiling.

"Thanks cal?" I respond chuckling as he nods walking out to Ash.

"Hmmm. Did you bring something fancy to wear?" Mikey asks making me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Like a suit or something like that?" He responds taking a sip of water.

"Yea I'm pretty sure. If I don't have maybe I can borrow from Ash?" I answer smiling.

"Okay good." He says looking at the TV.

"Wait why?"

"Because."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Ugh tell me." I complain like a two year old small child.

"Be ready by six." He says smiling.

"Okay?" I ask back chuckling as he just nods to me.

"Look fancy." He says as well.

~ 4 PM ~

Mikey has gone home to get ready. I told Ash and Cal about what he said and they just smiled. But I need to get ready in my suit.

"Alright. Mikey's here! I'll be here later!" I tell Ash and Cal walking out. I stuff my key in my pocket along with my phone.

"Hi babe." He says getting in the car kissing me. I smile kissing him back.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere." He says driving.

~ at restaurant ~

"Table for two?" A lady asks as Mikey nods.

"Yes the reservation is under Clifford." He says as she smiles and nods.

"Nice choice of seating." She says walking us to our table. It was a fancy table about a few meters away from each other.

"Mikey. You didn't need to." I say looking all over seeing such a posh restaurant.

"Yes I did. You deserve all of this. Now order whatever you like because I'm paying." He says looking at a menu.

The waiter takes our order for drinks and food. I didn't care what Luke had ordered. I just wanted him to be happy and not need to worry about the price. We eat all our food after about 1 hour.

"Alright and for desert?" A woman asks as we both order chocolate cake.

"Babe." He says getting on one knee making me smile. My cheeks got bright red.

"No this isn't a proposal but this is something else. I want to make a promise between us both. We will promise to tell each other everything, promise to love each other, to promise to be there for each-other through everything, and to stick together from thick and think. This promise ring shows that." He says slipping the ring on.

"Awe I love you babe." I say getting up hugging him tightly.

"I love you too." He says giving me a ring as I slip it onto his finger. He kisses me passionately in the middle of the restaurant. Everyone was watching and immediately started clapping. We both sat down and finished our meal.

After that we went back to the hotel. Cal and Ash were sleeping at Ash's so it was just me and Mikey. He was telling me that his mum isn't talking to him much this week. She won't because of us. She doesn't approve of us so she won't talk to us. Mikey is sad about it but I keep trying to cheer him up.