t h r e e | C l e a D e v a u g n e

"Where were you? Did you got me a coffee? What took you so long? Wait, why are you blushing?" Peyton bombarded Clea with questions once she got in the car.

"I ran because there was some guy who tried seduci- I mean tried hitting on me. And I'm flushed because of running and the heat." She exhaled as she used both her hands fanning herself just to prove her point while praying that her best friend would buy her lie.

"You're lying." She accused.

"What? How do you know? I'm not lying okay. Why would I lie? I wouldn't lie to you. Right?" She kept babbling and immediately shut her mouth when she saw the look on Peyton's face that says I-know-you-too-well.

"If you must know, you pout your lips and it's slightly ajar while your right eye brow is raised when you lie." She stated, proud that she's been a pretty amazing observer.

They had a staring contest for a moment before Clea sighed in defeat.

"Fine. I just bumped into some guy and he managed to catch me before I fell." She shrugged nonchalantly but bit her lip to stop the smile that was threatening to show.

Truth is, she still feels the tingles from his touch. And his smell! Damn him. She's actually debating in her mind whether to wash her shirt right away or not since his smell was lingering on her shirt.

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.

"Can you please elaborate? Looks? Voice? Name? First impression? Who knows, maybe he's the one." Clea rolled her eyes.

"I don't think so. But I'm not going to lie, in the looks department he's a Greek God type. His voice was kind of sexy. I didn't got his name because I ran when you texted me you're leaving without me.-" She glared at a grinning Peyton. "And lastly, which is the most important of all, he is utterly, completely and undeniably a manwhore. Major turn off." Peyton frowned.

"How did you know?"

"Well, he almost lunged the cashier lady and fuck her right then and there who was by the way showing him her big fucking nipples who looks like a hundred of 'adult' babies had sucked. Can you believe that? The sight was so gross I wanted to gag. Oh wait, I actually gagged." They both had a grimaced expression.

"Sounds like a pervert." Peyton commented.

"And asshole." She retorted.

"But he's gorgeous?"

"And hot." Clea mumbled, agreeing with her.

Peyton was slightly surprised hearing this from her best friend for the first time. The guy must be really good looking because even her boyfriend Bain who is actually one of the sexiest man didn't got a 'hot' compliment from Clea but rather, 'nice'.

"And if he wasn't a manwhore, you'd date him." She continued happy that finally, Clea met someone who attracted her somewhat picky interest.

"Totally." She replied while nodding. "But you know I can't. Not that he'd ask me out or anything." She added with a sigh.

"Why not? Clea, your stalker won't be able to find you here. It's been a year, he probably started searching other countries." She squeezed Clea's hand using her right hand while her left hand was gripping the steering wheel.

"I don't think I will be able to start dating any time soon. Not until he gets captured and not until I can go back to my family. You don't have to worry about me not dating, I have you and your parents. I'm happy and contented as it is." She smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry for being pushy. But if I happen to meet this hot stuff that passed your standard, I can't promise not to play cupid." She wiggled her eye brows which made Clea chuckle.