t w e n t y t w o | B u n n y

Before sunset, the group decided to head back to Hunter's house. They would've stayed longer if it wasn't for the nonexistent foods on the table.

Since they were extra tired out of playing chase, swimming and playing wrestling in the water, they were also extra, extra hungry so the food that should've been enough wasn't enough.

"Faster babe! If we win you'll have a prize from me tonight!" Peyton hollered, while being carried on the back by Bain.

Hearing his girlfriend say this, he sped up ahead Bryce while Hunter casually walked behind them.

"You can do it Bryce! Show me the big and strong Bryce that I admire!" Allie shouted enthusiastically, surprisingly the lake bonding has made her more comfortable of the group.

Now, the two were running side by side while the girls clinging at their backs cheered them.

"Who do you think will win?" Clea asked as she put her chin at Hunter's right shoulder.

"We'll see after I say this." He whispered with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Snake! There's a snake!" Hunter suddenly hollered, making all of them shout in fear and the boys ran for their lives.

Hunter and Clea laughed as he jogged towards their friends who were already splattered on the grass near the pool. The boys were panting while Peyton and Allie was laughing at how abnormally fast they arrived.

"Okay guys, who won?" Hunter slowly put Clea down but he quickly snaked his arms on her waist securing her beside him.

"Us!" They all answered at the same time.

And with that, the bickering started. Why knowing the true winner is so important? Because Hunter said that whoever loses will be cooking dinner and will do the dishes. Now, why Hunter and Clea didn't joined? Let's just say, the owner and his girl is exempted.

Hunter sighed. "I'll go check the cameras to be sure. You wanna come with me?" Clea shook her head.

"I think I'll stay and enjoy the view." She mumbled, as the sun was about to set. Hunter nodded and kissed her for a good ten seconds before disappearing inside the house.

When Hunter reached the third floor, he heard his ringtone blaring so he went directly inside their room to answer his phone before heading to the camera room.

"Hello?" He answered on the next ring as he opened the door and pressed the rewind button from the pool side camera.

"Hunter I've been calling you half the day non-stop!! It's Campbell!" At the mention of his name, he stiffened but eyes were still glued on the screen waiting for his friends to arrive.

"Sorry, we were spending time at the lake. I'm at our rest house with all my friends." He wanted to ask why he called but he couldn't find the words to question him because he already knew why.

Campbell sighed. "Listen Hunter, the guy Storm Stifler, he is Clea's stalker." Hunter gripped the phone tightly in so much anger until his knuckles turned white.

I knew it! I fucking knew it he's the psycho! His mind almost exploded of how furious he was.

If he was a werewolf, he would've growled and shifted into wolf so he can rip the guy into shreds right then and there.

The recorded video of Bain and Peyton as well as Bryce and Allie stepping in at the exact same time should have been a laugh  because since it's a tie, that would mean the two couple will both do the cooking and dishes afterwards.

However that, they didn't know yet.

But the news, even though he already expected, was still a shock. It's different when you're just thinking it and when it's already being said in reality.