t w e n t y f o u r | I n L o v e, I n L u s t

It's been a week ever since the incident. Hunter and Clea have been excused from school, well actually only Clea but Hunter being as stubborn as he will always be, he also excused himself. In which, his family had settled so he wouldn't get expelled.

The next morning, after his call and after her family spent the evening with Clea, they all talked about how Storm had died that night.

Clea cried because like what her family was thinking, he was also like a family to her for the past years. He deserves to be captured, yes but he doesn't deserve to die. So she grieved as her family and Hunter comforted her.

When she got home, their friends were already in her apartment surprising her with a Welcome Back party that was organized by Hunter. It was then that she realized that this is also her second home, with Peyton, Bain, Bryce, adding Allie and most especially Hunter.

So after a few more days, she talked to her parents about wanting to stay there to finish high school promising that they will be spending vacation in her hometown after graduation.

"It's okay honey, we already know you're going to say this. But we will be back to attend your graduation in a couple of months." Sophie mumbled as she hugged Clea.

"Yeah, Hunter will take care of you. He promised. That dude is cool. Wait, how much do you love him?" Asked Callum with a teasing grin and wiggling eye brows.

She blushed. "Very much." She mumbled shyly.

Daxton joked by cracking his knuckles, as if he's preparing for a fight and she widened her eyes and frowned. "No offense dad but he's the badboy in school and he's going to kick your ass easily in a split second." She stated with a smirk and Daxton playfully glared at her.

Callum burst out laughing earning a playful smack on the back of his head from their father.

"You wound your father." He put his hand on his heart feigning hurt receiving an eye roll from the two ladies.

"You know I love you dad." She stated as she hugged him. "And you will always be my hero." She assured him.

"And what about Hunter?" He raised an eye brow.

"Well, he's my knight in shining armor." She mumbled with a shrug and small smile.

"Oookaaaay. Well I love you too kiddo. You will always be my baby girl." He said kissing her head and pinching her cheeks.

"What about me?" Callum chimed in with a pout.

"Of course I love you my big brother!" She chuckled and hugged him too. "And you will always be my idiot brother!" She smirked when Callum scowled at her.

"I'm not idiot!" He retorted. Daxton pinched both his cheeks and mumbled. "You are, sometimes. Mommy and daddy loves you. And you will always be our baby boy. Isn't that right honey?" Sophie smiled widely as she nodded.

"I'm not a baby! And a boy!" He retorted childishly as he stomped his foot and crossed his arms in the process.

"Yeah right." Came from Clea as she quickly exited her room before Callum could even glare at her.

"Your mom called me." Clea mumbled with a smile as they entered her room.

They were now close since Daisy and Ashton, Hunter's parents already loved her like their own daughter after introducing them via skype and telling them about their relationship.

"Really? What did she say?" Hunter asked as he hugged Clea from behind.

When he called his parents, he apologized about his behavior and told them everything he felt, which consisted of abandonment, unloving and loneliness.