s e v e n | H i c c u p

"What do you like about me?" Hunter asked as his smile never left his face.

Finding out that their feelings were mutual was giving him a taste of euphoria. Though he didn't realized that yet.

"You give me the shivers and make me blush like no other. I also feel the electricity when you touch me and I get all tingly." She mumbled softly, nodding her head at her own statement.

Hunter's smile, if even possible got even wider that it almost hurt to look at him. He's so damn happy knowing it's not just him who feels the pull.

Drunk Clea was honest, that he concluded.

"But I don't like you kissing and touching other girls." She pouted and he almost claimed her red lips but restrained himself from doing so.

He needed to ask. It's now or never.

"Tell me the truth, you get jealous Clea?" He anticipated the word YES and indeed he got what he wanted.

"Yes." She frowned, furrowing her eye brows.

"Do you want me to stop doing that?" He asked.

"I do." She nodded innocently, "But I don't have the right because I'm not your girlfriend." She tilted her head and looked him in the eye.

Hunter almost thought she was already sober but when she giggled, he knew it was the drunk but honest Clea who's talking.

"Well I want you to be my girlfriend Clea. So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked cupping her cheeks.

"Yes Hunter." She whispered, they slowly leaned towards each other.

Their lips were almost touching when suddenly she hiccupped. But he wasn't going to let it stop him so he gave her a peck on the lips.

Then, she giggled.

Hunter left the room for a bit even though it was so hard for him. He needed to get a glass of water for Clea, he rushed on his way almost in an inhumane speed and when he got in he almost choked on his own spit.

Clea's back was facing him, but her top was already on the couch and she was already bending over taking off her high waisted short shorts giving Hunter such a painful sight of her lacey beige thong and big round butt cheeks.

He gulped gripping the glass of water tightly. His crotch was already in pain, he needed to release but no matter how much he wanted to ravish her right then and there, he unwillingly turned around and waited for her to finish.

Hunter gave her his extra shirt when he left the room to get water, also she went in the bathroom to pee so he thought she's going to change in there.

Also, he's not dumb to leave her alone knowing there are lots of pervert just outside the room so he texted Bryce to guard outside the door. Of course there was a girl clinging on his arm when he came.

"Just tell me when you're done." He mumbled which made Clea shriek because she didn't notice him enter the room.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He said hastily but still didn't turn around.

Although their only source of light was the two lamps, she was still so embarassed so she quickly wore his shirt and turned to face his back.

She's actually self concious.

"You can turn around now." He slowly turned around and sighed as he slowly walked to her.

She drank the glass of water then yawned. Lifting up both her hands as she stretched then sat comfortably on Hunter's lap.