e i g h t | I n t o x i c a t i o n

Hunter didn't get enough sleep last night. He just dozed off once or twice as he tucked in Clea before he finally left her and went home.

With a hard on.

No one can blame him though. Clea was indeed a Goddess. Looking at her up close was really something but laying in bed with her only wearing his shirt, not to mention spooning with him, was a different story.

When he entered his room, he took off his shirt and once his head hit his pillow, he fall asleep.

The sound of murmurs and a door closing caused him to groan loudly but then he froze as their familiar voices registered.

No fucking way.

While wishing that this was just a nightmare he slowly got up, shirtless and only wearing his sweatpants as he climbed down the stairs and immediately regretted as his eyes landed on familiar faces.

His parents.

He turned around quickly and was about to climb upstairs and go back to sleep when they called after him. Although he did stop, he didn't turned around to face them.

"Hunter! We missed you so much son!" His father called out but he just moved his head to the side so he could somehow see them from the corner of his eyes.

"Come on my son, give your parents a hug!" His mother excitedly said, truly missing their son who they never saw in a whole year.

"Why are you here?" His voice didn't have any emotion.

"To surprise you!" They said in unison, he would've laughed at how adorable they looked and sounded, if only this two wasn't his parents.

"Well I wasn't." He said harshly and left not even sparing a full glance at his frowning parents.

His mood to go back to sleep was ruined so he showered quickly and left cautiously so his parents wouldn't see him.

He went to a bar and started to get himself as drunk as he can be. Girls around him flirted, he almost flirted back but stopped himself when he remembered his conversation last night with Clea.

So he concentrated on the drinks until he lost count, until he forgot about his parents and until it was hard to even sit up straight anymore. He was too drunk to go home alone so he took out his phone, squinting at the bright screen light and dialed the one person he wanted to take care of him.

"Hello?" His heart raced just hearing her voice.

"Clea." He mumbled.

Her heart was hammering upon hearing his voice. Although she was wondering how he got her number.

"Hunter?" She questioned just to make sure but her heart was already telling her that it's him.

"Yes baby. Are you busyyy?" He tried to sit up but got out of balance so he accidentally pushed two bottles on the table and it fell on the floor with a loud crash.

She heard it.

He was in a semi secluded part of the bar where the music doesn't make your eardrums bleed and you won't need to shout on someone's ears to get heard.

Yup, it was quite a first class bar that mostly those who are rich can get in.

"Shit." He cursed and glared at the broken pieces on the floor.

Somehow he thinks it was mocking him because he was just as broken as those bottles scattered on the floor who doesn't have any worth anymore.

"Where are you?" Her voice laced worry and that alone pulled him out of his trance of pathetically playing compare yourself as.