f o u r | C l a i m i n g

Monday came quicker than what Hunter had expected.

Probably because he slept in, whole day of sunday that he didn't noticed it was now the first day of school.

He didn't want to go to school yet but thinking about the girls that would swoon over him which always happens and of course, tons of make out sessions and the walls that are waiting to be vandalized tempted him to get up and start his day.

He smirked as he roared the engine of his bike, making his neighbors and the passers by shout profanities. He sped away not bothering to glance at Clea's house.

He wasn't going to be a pussy and go after her only because she was fucking hot.

Once he entered the parking lot, all eyes were on him. The girls, including the female teachers were in awe while the guys, including the male teachers were staring in jealousy and annoyance.

He removed his helmet and shook his head before running his fingers through his messy blonde locks. This simple action made the girls giggle, he winked at the group of girls who was now blushing like tomatoes then nodded his head to the female teachers with his megawatt smile.

"Hunty!" A very manly fake squeal made him glare at the source of the awful, eardrum destroyer voice also known as Bryce.

"Call me that again and you'll look like a fucking panda today." He threathened.

"You know you love me."

"I don't." He snapped crossing his arms still glaring.

"Come on Hunter, show me your love." Bryce opened his big arms ready to embrace Hunter.

His eyes widened at this. Knowing Bryce almost all his life, he knows that once he wanted to hug you, he would hug you even if he had to kill you.

So he started to slowly back away and then sprinted the moment Bryce started to follow him.

Bain was so entertained at his best friend's childish behavior. If it wasn't for their tall, muscular body you'd think they were a bunch of five year olds.

He chuckled shaking his head as he followed them inside the school building.

Hunter was running like he was in a marathon, pushing all the students that was blocking his way.

He didn't care that the thin guy fell on his butt, it was his fault for being weak.

He didn't care that the fat girl he pushed bumped into the other students and now was falling continuously like dominoes.

He didn't care that it was already the familiar principal that he pushed to the side who's eye glasses fell on the floor.

"Hunter Last!" He froze, coming into an abrupt halt as he turned around and saw a fuming Mr. Zuckermann.

"I see you haven't changed." He muttered disapprovingly.

"I'd say the same Mr. SUCKERmann." Hunter mocked which only angered the Principal more.

"I'll see you in my office after school." And with that, he left before he even got a heart attact at Hunter's behavior.

Rolling his eyes, he turned around only to be hugged by a grinning Bryce.

"Gotcha!" When he was satisfied, he finally let go and winked at the girls who he caught staring at him and once he did, they blushed furiously.

It was just a wink from Bryce and their reaction was exaggerated. Hunter smirked as his eyes scanned the familiar and not so familiar faces in their school.