t h i r t e e n | D o u b t s

"So, we'll meet at the diner?" Peyton asked Clea as they exited the school together.

The boys were having an all testosterone bonding time, which Bryce named and suggested since his two buddies have been busy with their girlfriends.

Although Hunter didn't want to, they all insisted, including Clea to spend his time with his best friends. He didn't want to say yes, saying that he already spent most of his life with them which for him was more than enough.

At the end though, he agreed. But only because Clea promised they will spend their weekend together.

"Yes. I'll have to change first and charge my phone." She mumbled.

"Well that's a miracle. You're not forgetting your phone now." Peyton muttered sarcastically.

"Nope. I promised Hunter I'll carry my phone." She smiled sheepishly.

"Right." She rolled her eyes.

Arriving in her apartment, she scurried upstairs to get her phone which she found inside her red pointed shoes that was thrown under her desk after searching in a span of 17 minutes and 10 seconds.

Plugging in the charger, she locked her room door and window as well as pulled the curtain close. Then she stripped and showered. She chose Hunter's navy blue shirt pairing it with her black leggings and a hoody over it. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore her favorite white sneakers.

Once her phone was fully charged, she exited her room and apartment heading to the diner in a taxi while texting Peyton she's already on her way.

She was oblivious, too occupied about going out that she didn't noticed that her front door as well as her room window wasn't locked like it should be when she got home. She never forgets to lock them.

And no wonder she wouldn't notice that a pair of her underwear was stolen, again.

Her phone beeped indicating a new text message.

Baby I miss you already - Hunter

She chuckled imaginning his pouting face and typed her reply.

We were together just an hour ago! Though I admit, I missed you too! - Clea

Arriving at the diner, she went to sit at the booth and only asked for a glass of water from the waiter since she will only order when Peyton arrives.

Can I come see you? I'm sick of seeing Bryce idiot face. He looks like a poop when he's grinning. - Hunter

She laughed at his description and immediately replied.

As much as I want to, no you can't. But I'd have to agree, Bryce is such a poopy haha But don't tell him I said that *playful glare* - Clea

The beep was twice and she burst out laughing reading the two messages that obviously came from two persons.

I won't baby, as long as you kiss my lonely lips tonight! - Hunter

I'm not a poopy! Hunter is a pussy! - Hunter

I'm assuming he snatched your phone *grinning* - Clea

Yeah I was starting to wonder if he's my girlfriend too since he's been scolding me about the rudeness of texting while he was talking - Hunter

So, you're a pussy? *raised one eye brow* - Clea

She was smirking at Bryce's childishness.

I'm not a pussy but I like pussy, only Clea's pussy forever. - Hunter

Hunter! - She typed, blushing furiously and shivering at his response.