f i f t e e n | J e a l o u s C l e a

Clea's eyes was almost closing as her old teacher's voice involuntarily lulled her to slumber.

Their movie marathon last night was amazing, no regrets there. However, she had to practically put a toothpick on her eye lids just to prevent her eyes from closing.

Thankfully, the lunch bell rang before she completely drifted off. She watched as all her classmates dashed out in the room obviously eager to leave.

"Hey baby, come on let's go." Hunter cooed as he stood next to his girlfriend.

Clea returned his smile and nodded as they intertwined their hands and walked through the crowded hallway.

The students parted as the known couple walked their way to the cafeteria. Soon enough, Bain and Peyton together with Bryce joined them in.

Suddenly, out of no where, a girl who looks like she was about to have a strip dance at a cheap club based on her poor clothing and overly caked face blocked their way.

"Hunter, thanks for last night. I had so much fun." Her voice was so high it made them cringed.

"What the hell are you sayi-"

"Oh please, don't deny it. We spent the night together." She cut him off, smirking as she glanced at Clea waiting for her to throw a fit.

The girl, which name none of them knows other than the labeling on her that was none other than a slut, knew that last night Hunter spent his time out with his guy friends Bain and Bryce.

And since she's one of the dumb girls, or probably she's the dumbess of all that doesn't know when to shut up and accept the reality that Hunter was now officially in a relationship, she planned to pretend that they slept last night just to ruin their relationship.

Clea raised her eye brow, already knowing what the girl is trying to do. While Peyton couldn't hide her amusement as she snorted and laughed.

She squeezed Hunter's hand, shutting him off before he can even shout at the desperate girl's face. He didn't find the situation amusing, not at all.

"Unfortunately for you, the guy you're talking about that you slept with last night is not and will never be my Hunter." She said slowly like she was talking to a four year old kid. "And although I find your hallucination amusing, I don't think I'll be amused again the next time you make another story so I advice you to keep your mouth shut before my best friend Peyton will make you." At the sound of her name, she stepped beside Clea with a smirk and arms folded on her chest.

She wanted to retort but obviously, she's never going to win this so she huffed defeatedly and left the group stomping her way outside the school building. Her friends, smiling apologetically to them as they followed her.

The students that had circled them was looking at Clea in awe. Not that they didn't anticipated to watch a cat fight but the way Clea handled the situation was very graceful. The way they looked at her had increased without even her knowing.

"You're amazing." Hunter mumbled, kissing the side of her head as they casually walked to the cafeteria like nothing happened.

And again, the crowd voluntarily parted. The students admired Hunter and Clea. They are the best example of opposites attract. Not physically though since both of them were undeniably good looking but their personalities were different.

She was sweet and gentle while he was rough and reckless. But they fit perfectly and that was worth an awe from all the students who wished to have their kind of relationship.

Gym class was their last period.

After playing dodgeball, they all went in the change room. Peyton and Clea was the first one to get out since they didn't take time putting on make up or doing their hair.