t w e n t y | C a m p b e l l

As soon as Hunter and Clea got inside their room, Hunter pressed her on the back of the door and wasted no time as he tasted her lips sending both of them into euphoria. It was the kind of feeling they get every time they kiss and the best thing about it is it never fades in time no matter how many times they've devoured each others mouth.

She moaned when Hunter dominated the kiss, which happens all the time and immediately gripped Hunter's locks as she wrapped her legs around his waist making him groan when her middle was pressed on his bulging crotch.

Her core was aching and hot while his pulsating member was throbbing and seems to grow bigger and bigger that electric shocks, fireworks and the shivers that rans down their spine seems to never stop. He started to grind on her as they both moaned in pleasure, making him harden even more.

He carried her to bed and hovered on top of her, not surprised that they were able to undress without breaking the kiss and without even them noticing. Though they were not completely naked.

Clea was still wearing her bikini where as Hunter wore only his swim shorts. His eyes started to ravish Clea, making sure every inch of her skin had paid attention to. His eyes lingered on her evidently hardened nipples and he need not to think twice ripping it out as his mouth licked and sucked the life out of her breasts.

His every touch created a fire inside her and her every moan satisfied him in the most pleasurable way.

"Hunter." She whimpered as he bit her nipple hard but it was pain and pleasure for her. When he heard her, he kissed her nipples softly as if apologizing for being rough.

And then they started kissing again, lips and tongue moving in perfect synchronization. Her hands travelled on his chest, down to his eight pack abs and absentmindedly landed on his huge member through his thin fabric pants making her eyes widen and breath hitch.

I didn't know he was this big! She thought but her hands remained down there, not wanting to let go of what's hers.

"I know you're not yet ready baby but if you won't stop I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days." He groaned and her hand immediately froze.

She didn't realized her hand started to move and massage his throbbing member so when he spoke, although his words only created more pool of heat in her core, she covered her blushing beet red face with her hands.

He gently uncovered her face, "You have no idea how much it hurts to control myself when I'm with you Clea. You are so beautiful, my Goddess and there's nothing more I want in the world than to please you; show you how much I need you in my life." Then he sighed. "But baby, you don't have to give your virginity to me just yet, I will wait when you're completely ready, no matter how long it will take because you are mine and I am yours, always. So there is no reason for us to hurry things, we have forever ahead of us."

"Yes Hunter, Clea Devaugne will always be yours not only fron head to toe but also in her mind and in her heart." Clea mumbled, as she pointed his head when she said mind then his chest for the heart.

He chuckled and gripped her hand, kissing her palm in the process. "I love having this kind of conversation with my baby, I really do but I still have very important things to do to pleasure my Goddess. Would you mind?" His eyes held a mischievous hint as he smirked at her.

And without waiting for more than two seconds, his head found it's way in between her thighs as he licked her, sucked her, tasted her and drank all of her until they were both satisfied.

Clea woke up giggling, still eyes closed because Hunter was bathing her with his ticklish kisses.