°2

"I'm moving to London this year in the summer vacation."I said happily."Really?I'm so happy for you."He said."Yeah I'm starting film school."I said and smiled."I can't belive it I'm so proud of you."He said and we both smiled.

Before I knew it he leaned in and we kissed.Once I started kissing back he soon pulled away."I'm so sorry Mali this was a mistake."He said and ran off.But I love him and he said this was a mistake.I cried and went to the kitchen to get tissues.

Once I got tissues I ran to my room and locked myself in I never want to come out again."Honey!Are you okay?"I heard my mom ask I didn't say a thing.Jack knocked on my door and begged me to let him in.He's my older brother I couldn't say no to him.

"Harry wasn't it?"He asked and locked the door behind him.He sat on my bed and I was under the cover and nodded."Mals you really need to get over him.As much as you hate to hear this all he's ever done is hurt you.He's a great guy but not as a boyfriend."He said.

"You don't understand!"I yelled."I do."He said and rubbed my back over the covers."I love him Jack."I whisperd."Wow.You really do don't you?"He asked and I nodded again."Look if it's meant to be it will happen now get your ass up and get ready for dinner because they're coming over and I don't want you to look bad infront of Harry act like nothing happend okay?"He asked.

"You're probobly right he said it was a mistake anyway."I said and sobbed a bit more."Wait what was a mistske?"He asked being protective."We kissed."I sighed."Oh...thank God it was just a kiss now go get ready and make him want you.But not in a sexual way you're too young for that got it?"He asked and I nodded giggling a bit.

We're going to an Italian resturant and to a bon fire later.So I figuerd a dress for dinner and comfy for the bon fire.I wore a black/white/grey dress and for later I had an Adidas sweater skinny jeans and some white shoes.

I put on my dress and did my make up to perfection.I had nude lips smokey eyes,mascara,and some foundation.Don't really need blush I'll be blushing enough just looking at him.

"Hey Mals are you ready?"My little brother Matthew asked."Yeah Matt.You look handsome."I said and he giggled."Are you having cramps and that's why you cried?"He asked.One time he saw me crying and I said I have cramps and mom had to explain to him what a period is...

"Yeah but they're over now."I said and giggled at his concern."One day you're gonna have a baby in that stomach better get used to them."He said and I laughed at his sassiness."I sure hope so."I said and we walked downstairs."Mali you look beautiful just like your mother."My dad said and gave her a kiss.

Matt and Jake yelled ew.And me and Jack just laughed."Boys you all look very handsome.And Andrew (her father) you look better and better every day."My mom said."Yeah yeah you two are in love now let's go I don't have time for this."I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah mommy she has cramps."Matt said and they all laughed at me and I face palmed."I'm not on my period."I said to everyone exept Matthew."Okay grumpy pants let's go."My mom said and we finaly got to the restaurant.

Our parents greeted each other and hugged and talked,the boys and Rosie talked and hugged as well and I just stood there looking at my fingers."Oh hi Melody haven't seen you in a while you just get more beautiful every time we see you."Harry's parents said.I complimented them as well and we talked a bit.I was sat next to Rosie and Matt.

Harry was directly infront of me."Hey I heard you're moving.But why has Harry been acting wierd today he locked himself in his room and blasted music."Rosie whisperd to me."Look I don't mean to be rude Rosie I really don't but it's kind of personal."I whisperd and stared at my drink.

"Whatever he did I'm really sorry.I know he can be a dick and he's a mess just try to fix him okay?"She asked and I sighed and nodded.I looked up and saw Harry pulled out his phone and my phone buzzed right after.Ugh.

From Harold😊:I'm sorry.Can we just pretened like that never happend?I love you and you know that.After all you are my best friend.And I don't know what took over me.Please Mali?

To Harold😊:Well I can't just forget about it.But I'll try.And I love you too I guess?

From Harold😊: 😞You guess?Come on Mali we've been best friend forever.

To Harold😊:Yeah now eat your food or it will get cold I don't want to talk about this over text Harry.Now stop texing me and eat.

From Harold😊:Fine.But just so you know I'm doing this for you.

I rolled my eyes and ate a third of my portion."I'm not hungry.I lost my apettite."I said and pushed my plate forward a bit."Are you okay sweetheart?"Mrs.Lewis asked me."Yeah,yeah just feeling a bit off today excuse me."I said and went to the ladies room to freshen up.

I sat back down and waited for everyone to finish...Harry kept his gaze on me the whole time and I was looking at my hands and playing with them.Then it was time to get changed for the bon fire.This is going to be a long looong night.