°27

I was in his arms and just started smiling.He is what I need for the rest of my life."You know we should really play some make up Mario bros."I said and he chuckled."Sure princess Peach."He said."I'm Mario and you're Luigi okay?"I asked setting up the game on Wii.

"Yeah sure."He said and we played so many levels.Then Jack came in kissing his girlfriend.Oh...I coughed and she blushed.He looked very emberassed as well.

"Hi Amanda."I greeted."Hey Mals."She said back."Oi Harry man what you doing here?"Jack said and gave him a bro hug."Just thought I would visit my girlfriend and make her a bit happier."He said and put his arm around me."Oh right.Amanda this is Harry my boyfriend and Harry this is Amanda Jack's girlfriend."I said and they schok hands.

"Anyway...we're going out now so don't have too much fun."I said and looked at Jack in the eyes and Harry and I laughed while they blushed.

I got my shoes on and a jacket.Harry did the same and we went out holding hands."Harry do you think we'll have a smooth or a rocky road in our relationship?"I asked."It will be rocky but we'll make it work.Every relationship has ups and downs and thankfully we made it through our first one.Let's hope we can make it till the end."He said.

"Yeah."I said deep in thoughts."I really miss the sidemen."I giggled."They miss you too and of course Cal's miss you too."He said."Man I really wish I could see them."I said."But what matters is that we made up and that I have you here with me."I said and smiled.He kissed me and I giggled.

"Oi I think someone's calling you."Harry said.He was right it was Briana.

"Oh hi Bri what's up?"I asked through the phone.She asked if I have time later."Yeah.Meet you there at 3 okay?"I asked again.She replied with a yeah and hung up.She sounded wierd."Who was that?"Harry asked a bit jealous."Just Bri.She wants to meet up with me later."I said.

"Oh.That's fine.I'm gonna meet up with Romeo in that case."Harry said.I liked Romeo a lot he was a cool guy.When I was little I had the biggest crush on Romeo then I just kind of fell for Harry little by little."Oh man.I haven't seen him in ages."I said and smiled."You haven't?"Harry asked.

"Nope.Say hi to him for me will ya?"I asked."Yeah no problem."He said and smiled."So I'm thinking burgers?"Harry asked."I..uh."I said a bit grossed out."I'll take that as a yes because I'm not taking no for an anwser."He said.I just stayed quiet and we contiued walking.And soon we got to the burger place.

"Oh hey man.Didn't think you'd be back so soon."A good looking man said.He looked really well to be completly honest.But Harry is still the best looking man in the world to me."Oh hey Romeo I was just about to call you to meet me later."Harry said and they bro hugged.

That's Romeo?Wow he looked hotter than I remeber for sure."Aye M haven't seen you in forever."He said and hugged me."Yeah.You look really good.I like your tattoos."I complemented.And Harry coughed."Aw thanks M.You and Harry huh?"He asked.

"Well yeah.I mean who could see that coming am I right?"I said sarcasticly.They both chuckled."Still have those cheesy jokes?"He asked."Plenty."I said happily."No.Mali please no."Harry said.I smirked evily."Why did the staduim get hot after the game?"I asked and Harry face palmed and chuckled.

"Because everyone was sweating?"Romeo asked."No.Because all the fans left."I said and started laughing with Romeo.We talked a bit more and then me and Harry ate our burgers.I was in the middle of eating when Tyrone texted me.HOW RUDE!I looked at the text and it was really wierd.

Tyrone✌:Meet me at 5 in the park please?
To Tyrone✌:Yeah sure see you then mate.

"Why are Tyrone and Briana so wierd?I guess they are perfect for each other."I said and Harry laughed.I ate my food and Harry went out with Romeo anyway and I went home to get ready to meet up with Bri.I have a strange feeling about this day.

Oiii my unicorns!

So how you doing guys?

That song has nothing to do with the chapter but I think this version of the song is so cool.I reallly like it.

Anyway...have a great day and thank you for the votes and lovely comments!

I reply to every comment and every PM I get so feel free to keep sending those and yeah...I love you

Bye!