°24

I woke up to my alarm oh God damn!I have school today?Oh right planning graduation.Is vacation already over?Oh right.As you can see I wake up very confused.That didn't happen with Harry...Oh Harry how I miss him.

I went to my closet and got my outfit out.Thank God I already did graduate just the celebration hasn't happend yet.So no class!But we still need to plan it with the teachers and the principal.Ew.I don't care if it's my last year in this school I hated it anyways...

I only have like two good friends in this school.Tyrone and Briana.Once I was finished with my morning routine I ate breakfast with my little brothers.Mum made us some smoothies and just plain cookies.(Come at me😂💪)

I mean graduation is in three weeks and just making last minute plans.Wait is Harry gonna be here for graduation?I want him to be here.

I then got my bag and got into my dad's car since mum is driving the little ones and Jack is asleep...

"So excited for school?"My dad asked."Not really.I hate this school and everyone in it.Well okay maybe not Tyrone and Briana other than that...pretty much yeah."I said."Well I'm happy and proud that you are going to London.So me and your mother have been thinking...and we decided it's best for you to get an apartment."He said."Really?!"I asked excited."Yes,but you also have to get a job."My dad said."Really?"I asked hell of a lot less excited."Yes really.You need to learn not everything is gonna be easy to get in life Mals."He said."I know.I just hate people as you may know I had anxiety how am I supposed to work with people?"I asked."Do you want the apartment or not?"He asked and I sighed."I want it."I said and sighed again.

"Start looking for a job in London.That is also why we're sending you there two days after graduation."He said."OMG!Thank you!I love you both!"I said and my dad dropped me off.

"Oi Mals."Tyrone greeted."Hi."I saimply said."What's wrong?"He asked."Just miss my boyfriend.And fucking hate this school."I said."You have a boyfriend now?Why didn't you tell me I thought I was your friend Mali.Now I'm hurt."He said and put his hand on his heart in a dramatic way."I guess it didn't even cross my mind."I said and shrugged it off.

"Nah it's cool.No worries mate.It's Harry isn't it?"He asked and smiled."Yeah."I said."What about Briana where is she?"I asked."On the toilet."He said."So still haven't asked her out?"I whisperd."No."He anwserd."Why now I'm sure she'll yes."I said and smiled."Fine I'll do it."He said.

Long story short school was crap as usual.Briana said yes.And I was texting Harry all day.He said they're having a party with the guys tonight so we won't be able to talk that much.

I went to my room and flopped down in bed.I still have a few hours before everyone comes home.I made lunch for everyone.It was pasta with chicken and cheese/cream sauce.I cook a lot.I really like experementing.After I ate my portion I just left the food there for the others and did the dishes.

I then played Xbox and wii U for a bit.I am obsessed with Mario games.I even have the game cube.I have a Nintendo DS too but Matt plays it.I need to buy him his own.I need my old Mario games.I then just had a lazy day nothing about it.I told Harry when my graduation ceremony is just in case he can make it.

I was in bed when Jack came into my room.Thanks for knocking bro!"What is it Jack?"I asked."I just wanted you to say hi to my friend Amanda."I'm tired."I said."Oh come on."He said."Fine but I'm greeting her in my PJs."I said and rolled out of bed.I walked downstairs and she looked lovely.

"Hi."I said and walked back up the stairs."Really?"He asked."Be happy I even came.I'm as tired as it gets."I huffed and went to my room.I was on my phone for a bit then I went to sleep.I should start a diary.I wrote about my day and I just ended up doodling in it.

....next morning....

School has been cancled due to the absence of most teachers and the principal.

I read.Oh more sleep for me!

...some time later...

I called Harry over Skype when I woke up again."Hi."He said nervous."Hi babe what's wrong?"I asked."I'm telling you this because I don't want to lose you and I'm really sorry and I regret every second of it."He said."Harry you're scaring me.What happend?"I asked scared."I kissed someone.I didn't mean it I was drunk and stupid and I regret it.I didn't even know it happend until Simon told me.He was the only one sober enough to notice it."He said.By now I had streaming tears.And I wanted to hang up the call.But there's one more thing I need to tell him.

"I trusted you Harry.We're done.Have fun and don't fucking come to my graduation!If I see you there I will punch you in the face,because I don't want you to ruin my happy day."I said.I wasn't angry.I was disappointed.

"Mali don't cry.I love you it was a mistake please Mali I need another chance!"He said and cried as well."Goodbye Harry.Get out of my life and never come back in."I said and hung up.

I knew this wouldn't work!
I hate him.Oh who am I kidding the worst part is I still want him and I need him and I still love him...

A/N
Oh God what did I just do?
Well....
Bye!

(Gonna go before you guys murder me)