°34 #10daysofLara

Guys fun fact:I love Charlie Puth and this song is perfect for this chapter. <3 :D

I packed my bag for sleeping over at Harry's.And when we got there I changed and touched up my make up for the video we were doing the forefeit FIFA and we both did pterry good.I had one more forefeit which was really bad since Harry usually loses to me but whatever I get cuddles later so yay.I felt the pain in my stomach again so I was scared that was coming back then I panicked.

"Harry which day of the month is it?"I asked."Uhm..the 3rd."He replied."Shit."I just rememberd I'm getting my period that's why I needed that ice cream so badly."Is there any chance Sarah left any tampons or pads over here?"I asked."I don't know go ask her she's in the room with Lux."He said.

...I didn't even know they were here.I knocked on the door and Lux yelled to come in."Oh hey Malls how have you been?"He asked and hugged me."I'm good thanks.And you?"I asked."You know same old but good.So what brings you to my room?"He asked laughing.

"Uh..yeah Sarah could we talk for a minute in private?"I asked.She nodded and gave Lux a quick peck and left the room with me."First off,wow you look great and I haven't seen you in forever."She said."Awh thanks.But you're the good looking one here."I said and we smiled and hugged."Second:What do you need to talk about?"She asked."Do you have any pads or a tampons here?Mother nature is coming for a visit if you know what I mean."I said and she laughed.

"Of course I have a stash in Cal's room just in case when I spend an unexpected night here so I'll just get it okay?"She asked."Yes omg thank you so much Sarah.I owe you."I said."You owe me a girl's night out I haven't had that in a while."She said and laughed."Deal."I said and she gave me the stuff I needed.

"All good?"Harry asked when I returned."Yeah."I said since he was editing.I wrapped my hands around his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek."I love you."I said and kissed his neck."I love you too."He bearly managed to get out."Well I'm going to eat ice cream now.Want me to bring you any?"I asked."Yes please."He said and blew me a kiss while still looking at the computer.

I also asked Lux and Sarah and Cal and all of them wanted ice cream.I put out 5 little bowls and put in ice cream and some chocolatte syrup and cut up some fresh fruit and just sprinkled some berries over.It looked insta worthy so of course I took a pic of them.

I gave everyone their ice cream and got many compliments."Here you go baby."I said and gave Harry his."Wow babe this is really tasty."He said and gave me a kiss and turned off the computer."So what do you want to do now?"I asked smiling while eating ice cream."Kiss you."He said and kissed me for good 3 minutes."Harry our ice cream is going to melt."I said and giggled and he chuckled and we kept eating while giving each other those flirty startes and smiling and laughing.

We were sitting Indian style.(criss cross apple sauce or something like that?)When we finished eating I did the dishes and he helped.More like sprayed me with water so my shirt was see through.Prick.The others came in and laughed and I sprayed all of them and they were schoked but soon it turned into a water war and we were all soaking wet and the floor was wet as well.

We were all laughing and stoped spraying each other."This is what I get for making you guys ice cream pft.I'm so done with you."I said and fliped my wet hair and sassily walked out of the kitchen.I could hear them laughing.I took a towel and dried my hair out as much as I could and Harry walked in.

"Are you going to take a shower first?"He asked and I nodded.I did what I needed to do and then he did what he needed to do and we decided to cuddle and go to bed.He put his hands around me and on my lower stomach since I had cramps.It felt so nice he has warm hands.

"That feels so nice Harry."I said and giggled."Well I need something in return."He said."What?"I asked."A kiss like a real kiss we haven't had those in a while."He said.I kissed him in that split second.It got pretty heated but nothing happed.Because we're just not ready and I want it to stay that way for now.

"I love you so much."He whisperd in my ear before I fell asleep."I love you too baby.Night."I whisperd."Night love."He whisperd and we fell asleep cuddling.

DAY TWO:DONE!