°43

After the talk with Josh,Harry went filming with Simon and Josh wanted to be alone so my only option was JJ.I knocked on his door.And he yelled to come in."Hey Jide."I said and jumped onto his bed he was just editing."Oi Mals."He said keeping his face glued to the screen.I'm used to it.And it's getting on my nerves to be honest.

"Oh sorry.I didn't mean to ignore you Mals.So what's up?"He asked stoping his editing."Why'd you stop?You know I'm used to it."I said sadly."Well I always stop when my friends are here.Of course I don't when it's someone who does youtube but when it's my friends I always stop to talk and have fun,editing can wait in your case."He said.I swear these guys are so nice.

"That's so sweet of you.Harry always edits."I said and faked a smile."You know if you guys are having problems you should work them out before they just grow and grow."He said."Oh no we're cool."I said and smiled at his concern.

"So what do you wanna do?"He asked."Uh...I don't know.Any ideas?"I asked."Let's just talk then."He said and flopped down on his bed next to me and both of us staring at the ceiling."So how's Katie?"I asked."I really like her."He said."And Harry?"JJ asked.

"I love him.But he just seems off these past few days either editing or just out a lot you know?He seems stressed."I explained."You should ask him if anything's bothering him."He said."Yeah I probs should.I don't know why but he's tense everytime we're with someone."I said."Maybe he's jealous."JJ said.

"Yeah right."I said and we just talked and talked until Harry walked in."Mali we have to go and what are you doing in JJ's room?"He asked."We were just talking."I said and gave JJ a hug."Thanks it was really nice talking to you.See ya."I said."Yeah the feeling is mutual and bye."He said.Harry and JJ said goodbye and I went to Simon while Harry did a last minute video with Josh.

"We're leaving soon so I just wanted to say bye."I said and hugged Simon."Awh already?But we didn't even hang out that much."He said sadly."Yeah I know.And tell Libby you like her I could tell she really likes you."I said and winked."If you say so.I trust you."He said and smiled.

"See you Si I'll miss you all."I said and gave him another hug."I'll miss you too.Take care and call more often."He said and laughed and I left his room laughing and Harry just walked up when I walked out.He said bye to Simon as well.

And then I said bye to Vikky and Joshua and we left.Harry was quiet the whole time."Babe why are you so quiet?"I asked."Don't.I'm not in the mood."He said."Fine then grumpy pants."I said and was on my phone all the way to his flat then I walked up to his place and nobody was there.

"I'll just get my things and go."I said and took all the stuff I left here by accident."Go to another one of your daddys?I can't belive you Mali!"He suddenly said."To what?!"I yelled back."You know you seem way to friendly with all of MY friends."He said.

"What do you mean?Plus how would you know?You seem way to buisy with editing and filming.Which is wierd since you don't upload for a fucking year."I striked back."What I mean is there's no way you're a virgin you have already fucked all of MY friends not yours Melody!"He yelled.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THIS?!We need a break Harry.I'll walk home.Good fuckin' bye."I said tears streaming down my face.How dare he think I would do that to him?I'm so done with him.

I just ran down the street tears still streaming."Malls?"I ignored that."Come here."I heard the voice say again.I looked up and saw Kieran.He hugged me and just let me cry.He wiped my tears away and gave me a wipe."Thanks."I said and gave him a weak smile."I won't even ask what's wrong.But if you want to be alone I understand and just call me if you need me okay?"He asked and gave me his number.

"I'll make sure to call you and thanks Kieran it really means a lot."I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.After that I ran home and just cried the whole day and night.I didn't sleep for a single minute that night.

I can't belive him.

'Ello!
I just want to give just_a_pizza_lover a shoutout for being super sweet.And guys her BOOK is amazing she even takes REQUESTS so if I were you I'd check it out!😁🙉

The book is about sidemen preferences and imagines so be sure to leave a vote and say Lara sent you😉💙💪