°44

Once it was the next day I was so tired but I decided to sub tweet Harry.

Wow.Some people can suprise and not in a good way.Ugh...my life.

Then I made myself coffe which I rearly drink but I want to stay awake today.And I decided to take my mind off it and play a bit of football.I put on make up so I don't look dead.And went to the train station.I wanted to get away from London for a bit.I saw a pitch and it was open and free to use so I practiced keepy ups.I feel like I know this pitch for some reason.

"And we meet again."Kieran said setting up his camera.Oh that's where I know it from Kieran's videos."Hey."I said and smiled."I thought I knew this pitch from somewhere."I said and gave him a small laugh."What brings you here?"He asked."Just needed a break from London and everyone in it."I said honestly.

"Want to talk about it?"He asked."Me and Harry...we kind of broke up."I said and sighed.He just hugged me.

"It's okay.You're a sweet,beautiful and talented girl any guy is lucky to have you.So don't stress it too much.And if you still love him which you do,you can wait for him to come back or face reality and try to move on.If it's meant to be it will happen so just remember no stress."He said.

Honestly I don't want someone who thinks I'm a slut and sleep around with everyone.I mean he thought I was sleeping with his friends which is a shit move.I want someone like Kieran someone who is sweet and cares and knows how I feel.

"Thank you Kieran I'm seriously so thankful."I said and hugged him again."I'm always here."He said and smiled.

Kieran's P.O.V.
(Wow.Really Lara?Why am I talking to myself...anyway...you may read on)

What I meant to say was.I'm always here for a pretty girl like yourself but I wouldn't want to take advantage of her while she's in a voulnrable stage and that would just make things worse.

Honestly the moment I saw her I fell for her.Not love just like I thought she was even more beautiful in person.I just really liked her but didn't want to make a move she was my mates girl after all.But I want to wait before I make a move.

(Who saw this coming?)

"Anyway I want to keep my mind off it can you teach me some tricks?"She asked being very cute."Yeah sure."I said and I flimed a video with her and we just fooled around and joked and had fun.After a while I invited her to my place to come eat and hang out.

We ate what my mum made and we were home alone."So what do you want to do now?"I asked and smiled.She sat on my lap and leaned in and kissed me.I kissed back and soon pulled away.As much as I wanted it to happen..."This is wrong."I said and she gave me a frown."Why?I want someone like you Kieran.You respect me and unlike some people known as Harry you don't think I'm a slut."She said.

"Look I really like you but we should just be friends until you're over him I don't want to be a rebound Malls."I said trying to get to her."Omg.I'm a horrible person.You're completly right.I'm so sorry for doing this.Look I really like you but you're right can we just go slow?"She asked.

"I'll wait for you."I said.I can tell she loved him and I could tell he did something horrible to lose her because honestly she loves him so much she would forgive him for almost anything.

"Thanks for everything Kieran.I should really go but call me when you're in town."She said and pecked my cheek while hugging me."I sure will.And you're welcome have a safe trip back and text me when you're home safely."I said and she nodded and walked out.

She will be the death of me.

I went onto twitter and tweeted:Had a great day hanging out with great people💕🙊

I got a ton of replies and even Malls favourited.I saw her tweet from this morning.

And she tweeted again just now:Don't stress too much guys.Someone just proved to me good people still exist.😇💓

I faved her tweet too and just smiled to myself.She's so cute.

Mali's P.O.V.

I got on the train and got my phone out I got a lot of replies from everyone on twitter and a ton of texts from Freezy,sidemen,Lux,Sarah and even Casp.

Joshua😇👅:8 missed calls and 21texts.
Frozen❄⛄:7 missed calls and 18 texts
Vikky🌟:6 missed calls and 11 texts
Jide😎:4 missed calls and 26 texts
Behz💁😂:3 missed calls and 5 texts
Tobi😺✌:2 missed calls and 13 texts
Sarah👑🎶:2 missed calls and 5 texts
Casp☎📷:2 missed calls and 12 texts
Lux🎭👊:1 missed call and 7 texts

I replied to Josh,Freezy,Sarah,Casp,Tobi and Ethan and told them to tell the others.

I sent a short thank you for caring I'm okay to Casp.

And this is what I sent to the others:

Thanks for caring it means a lot💓
I'm okay.Me and Harry kind of broke up so please tell anyone you know has also called me or texted me.I just need some time with my friends since you're only 'his friends' as Harry would say.So I'm sorry I can't hang out with you any longer since it would only make my situation worse.I'm thankfull I got to meet you and spend time with you,you're all so amazing and sweet.I love you all and thanks again.Bye love you💞😞💙

😮Ooooh drama and double update in a day I need a cookie for this!😂

Anyway love ya💓