°25

I woke up the next morning.I feel drained and I can feel the dry tears on my face."Dad?!"I yelled.I didn't tell anyone yet."What is it?"He asked at my door."I don't fell well dad."I said."Oh please that may work on your mother,but not on me Mals."My dad said.Oh come on dad....I'm really not feeling good.

"But dad-"I tried to reason."No buts."He said.Oh my Gosh."Fine."I sighed and washed myself and did my make up for once.I put on a sweater and leggings.I threw on some converse and walked out of the house."MALI!I'M DRIVING YOU!"My dad yelled."NO,I'M GOING TO WALK,SINCE I FELL SO GREAT!"I yelled back.

I walked to school for 10 minutes."Hi Mali."Tyrone said."Hey."I said very not interested in anyone right now."You miss him again don't you?"He asked.I can't blame him he doesn't know.I just bursted into tears and ran to the bathroom."MALS I'M SORRY!"He yelled after me.

I heard Briana walk in and say something.But I didn't listen."I dumped him."I said and cried some more."What?Why?M come out here and talk to me and let it out!"She yelled since I was locked in the stall.I went out and she hugged me instantly.

"Oh poor M.It's all gonna be okay boo."She said and smiled and wiped my tears away."Thanks Bri."I sobbed."Now what did that little bastard do to my girl?"She asked sassily.I chuckled."He kissed a girl because he was drunk."I said and sobbed some more.

"Oi that's rough.Gurl you're too good for him anyway."She said and smiled.She's so positive all the time.I just stayed silent.We walked down the hall and I got wierd looks.At lunch I didn't eat because I'm really not hungry.I just told my friends I had a big breakfast...which I did not have at all.

I felt really sick.This always happens when something stresses me out or something bad happens.I ran to the toilet and threw up.After that the nurse came and called my parents to come pick me up.My mum came and she looked very worried.

"Oh sweet pea what happend that made you throw up?"She asked and played with my hair while I was in her embrace."We broke up."I breathed out."Oh honey.He's a good boy and you're a good girl.I'm sure whatever happend can be talked over and you two can have another chance."She said."No mum you don't understand I don't want him anywhere near me."I said.You do!Why are you lieing to your own mother?!

"Okay."She said and sighed giving up."I'm just sad all those lovely years are just gonna be thrown away.You two were more than perfect for each other."She blabbed on and on and I was sick of it."WELL IT'S OVER SO STOP PLEASE!"I screamed and cried out of frustartion.My mum knows how I get when I'm like this.It's happend before...

She kept quiet and drove home.She left me alone and went back to work.I was home alone yet again.Why did Harry do that?Am I not good enough?Did he just pretend he likes me?Has my life been a lie?Is he really that ignorant? MELODY STOP THAT!

I'm not good enough.I need to be skinny!I need to be girly!I need to be experienced.I have decided.No food for me.I need to exercise and wear make up more.I hate myself!Why am I so ugly and stupid to ever trust our relationship?He never liked me anyway!

Hey guys!
Sorry it's short just a quick update so you know that I most likely won't be able to update tommorow.I have a competition all day.I have to wake up at 5am and then be there till 7pm....great.

Bye!