°33 #10daysofLara

*skips to her in London because I can*

I just got off the plane and here I am London.The city of my dreams with the boy of my dreams.Life is good."Babe,Freezy's picking us up."Harry said and lead me to Freezy's car.I saw Freezy and hugged him."FROZEN!I'VE MISSED YOU!"I yelled and he chuckled."I've missed you too but if you call me frozen again I'll fucking SHIP you back home."He said and we laughed.

They are helping me with my apartment tommorow so Harry can rest for today.And I'm actually looking for a roomate.You know since the apartment is pretty big and I need someone to share the rent with.Hopefully someone who goes to the same school.They gave me a lift and here I am infront of my new so called home.

I opened the door and took a big breath in and almost choked on air.But I'm okay no worries.I chose my room and unpacked what I have.The furniture is already here which suprised me.It's was supposed to come tommorow.I started putting my bed together.I did not have fun doing that at all.

I was done woth my room at about 5pm.Which meant I can do the kitchen/dining/living room.I wasn't even close to finishing with that but I decided to go to the store for food since I have been surviving on nothing but water for the whole damn day.I took my bag and went to a small shop on the street.It was the first thing I noticed so I went in.

I got everything I needed and went to the cashier."Good evening."The girl said."Hello."I anwserd."You must be new here I haven't seen you here."She said and smiled."I am.I actually just moved here."I said and smiled."Well I'm Meghan,but you can call me Meg.Do you want to hang out sometime and let me show you around?"She asked.

"Well nice to meet you Meg I'm Melody but call me Malls or Mali.That's really nice of you.I'd love to hang out."I said and smiled."Here put your number in and I'll text you."She said and I did as I was told she seemed cool.

I payed for my stuff and ate some of it on the way home.I put the rest into the cabinets and my fridge.Then I decided it's time to shower and go to bed since jet lag was really getting to me.

*next morning*

I woke up to the buzzing sound of my doorbell.Great.I quickly put on a robe so I won't be half naked since I'm in my short PJs."Who is it?"I asked."Your boyfriend and his lame friend."Harry said.I laughed and opend the door.

"Hey guys.Want anything to eat?"I asked."No actually we brought you some coffee and pastry desserts."Harry said."Aw thank you."I said and huged Cal and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow you're already half done."Cal commented."Yeah I was excited and bored so I thought might as well."I explained sipping on my coffee and eating."Okay so we're going to do the rest okay?"Cal asked."Well what am I supposed to do moron?"I asked."I don't know.Cook something for lunch or something."He said.

"Okay so what do you want for lunch?"I asked and giggled."Spaghetti."Harry said and Cal nodded."Fine then spaghetti it is."I anwserd and started cooking.This is going to be a good summer.I just have to go to school tommorow for a welcome for the advanced students.I can even bring a guest so of course I'm going to ask Harry to come."Oh hey Harry want to come to the advanced students welcoming tommorow with me?"I asked.

"Sure babe."He said and continued working."I would invite you too Cal but sadly I only have a plus one."I said."It's cool I'm going out with my girl anyway."He said and smiled."That's so cute that you call her your girl."I said and laughed.And Harry chuckled.After about an hour the boys were done and we ate.

"So any plany for tonight?"Cal asked me and Harry."Not that I know of."I said."Want to come over and film a video and then sleep over?"Harry asked."Do I get cuddles?"I asked."Of course you do."He said and Cal laughed."Hmmm....that sounds good I'm in.Oh and also do I get ice cream?"I asked again."Fine we'll get ice cream.Why do you need ice cream so badly?"He asked."I don't know just craving some ice cream."I anwserd and we all shurged it off.

Then my phone rang.It was an unknown number.

A-Amber
M-Mali

A:Hello.I'm Amber and I saw your ad for a roomie.
M:Hi.I'm Mali.
A:I was just wondering if you have time on Friday so we can meet and you know discuss it.Since I am in need of an apartment near my school.
M:Yes I am free on Friday.Oh really what school?
A:Film school.What about you?
M:Same.We'll I'm looking forward to meet you have a nice day Amber.
A:Thanks.Same goes for you.Goodbye.
M:Bye.

Well I hope she's turns out okay."Who was that babe?"Harry asked."That was my potential roomie.Her name is Amber and she goes to the same school.So we're meeting on Friday so we can talk and get to know each other and I'm going to show her the apartment and all that jazz."I said."That's cool.I just hope she turns out okay."Harry said and I nodded.Me too Harry,me too.

DAY ONE COMPLETE