°18

WOOO double chapter day!Before I start...I just want to say.OH MY GOSH GUYS MY STORY HAS 1.1k READS!And it's all thanks to you!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!💞

And thanks to Han for the congrats!Love you buch xoxoxoxoxoxo💙 Wroetoblog Guys she's only 400 away from 1k reads let's all help her.Check out her story Simon's sister and yes it is a Harry fanfic no worries!💞

I held Harry's hand as we walked to BR.I was quiet in my 'zone' and everyone was just chatting."Hey everything okay babygirl?"Harry whisperd."Huh?Oh yeah I'm fine."I said still zoned out.I was thinking of getting Harry something before I leave..

A picture framed of us is a must.And a cute thingy I haven't thought of yet.And cookies!I love me some cookies!I knew Harry loved them so that also and then just another thing I need something special.What if I got him a necklace like a boy necklace.A matching necklace!I put my finger up as in 'aha I got it' and everyone looked at me."Damn these flies am I right?"I said and chuckled slightly.

I vawed my hand around some more and everyone laughed at me trying to get 'the flies'.We took a seat in the restaurant and I got bacon and eggs with toast and a salad on the side.I of course had to instagram it.I mean come on.I also posted a story on my snapchat.

"So Mali what are you studying for next year?"Sarah asked."Film production and singing."I said and smiled."You can sing?"Freezy butted in."I mean I love to sing I'm avrage nothing special really."I said."That's why I'm starting vocal practices next year."I said and smiled.The others were talking about something else."They have karaoke here you can sing.Please."Freezy said.

"Oh no thanks."I said and smiled at the offer."Do you play any instruments?"Sarah asked."Piano,guitar and drums."I anwsered."Can we get a guitar?"Freezy asked the waitress."No."I said harshly.Harry looked at me concerned."What's going on?"He asked.

"I don't want to sing here.I've only sang to you and our families Harry."I said scared for my dear life."I think you should do it just look at me."Harry started but I cut him off."Harry I can't."I said and he cut me off again."Mali prove to yourself that you can."He said and started into my eyes."Just keep looking at me okay?"Harry asked and kissed me."I'm doing this for you."I said and kissed. him."You're doing this for you baby."Harry said and gave me a thumbs up.

"Hello lovely costumers today we have a young lady that would like to perform for you.Her name is Melody.The stage is yours Melody."The young waitress said.I got onto a stool and put on my guitar.I thought about how Harry and I are gonna be apart and I decided on All of the stars by Ed Sheeran.

"Hello,I'm Melody and I'm gonna sing a song by my idol Ed Sheeran.It really has a deep meaning to me."I said and kept looking at Harry and they all cheered.I took a deep breath and started singing.(Not gonna write the lyrics look at the video please if you don't know the song.)And the last line came up and I was still looking at Harry and saw a tear escaped his eye and as I finished I quickly took a bow and smiled at people clapping and cheering.

I started crying right after.I left the restaurant and Harry was behind me."You were amazing.I'm so proud of you."Harry said and hugged me."Thanks."I said quetly."What's wrong?"He asked and swayed us from side to side with me still in his arms."I can't do this."I spoke."Can't do what Mali?"He asked scared."Harry I'll be gone in two days.I can't be with you while I'm away."I said and sobbed.I was so happy before why do I trick myself?

"What?Mali no I'm not leaving you.You can't leave me I just got you."He said and started crying too."But Harry I'm gonna suffer and so are you.How can we possibly do this?"I asked."Mali...I love you so much please don't leave me I love you more then I love myself you're my everything you can't just break up with me.Please Mali we can make it work.Belive in us.Have faith for fuck's sake!"He screamed pacing around while I cried and sobbed in the same spot."Mali all I'm asking for is a try.Can we just try please if I mean something to you do this for me."He begged.

I nodded and quickly went into his arms again."I love you so much Harry.You know I don't ever want to lose you I don't know what came over me.I would do anything for you you're still my best friend and I'm so fucking sorry.I'm so stupid.I fucking hate myself."I said and kicked the ground."Don't you ever say that you hate yourself that's like saying you hate me because you can't just say you hate something that brings another person so much joy,so much light so much happiness.Mali you cannot say that."He said and kissed me to shut me up.

"I love you so fucking much Harry."I said and sighed at the feeling I always get from kissing him."I love you so fucking much too Mali.Stay mine forever."He said and I weakly smiled."I sure hope so."I whisperd."Pinky promise?"He asked and I did as I was told.I love him more then I love myself.

I may or may not be eating cookies right now...