°9

*next day*

I woke up to a sleeping Harry next to me."Harold!"I screamed."Hm?"He mummbeld."Wake up!I'm meeting Joe and Caspar today."I said excited."Oh right get ready first I'm just gonna lay here."He said and I giggled at his sleepiness."Well..okay then."I said and went to the bathroom.

I took a shower and of course the excited person I am I forgot my clothes."HARRY!Can you please bring me my clothes?"I asked and I was behind the door wraped in a towel."Sure which clothes tho?"He asked."Uhm just pick something out that looks good."I said and he chuckled and agreed.

He actually picked a really cute outfit and some lingerine what a pervert.But come on he's Harry what other could you expect?"Thank you!"I yelled."You're welcome!"He yelled back and I did what I had to do and then walked out wearing the outfit."Damn I'm good."He said and looked at me.

"You did a great job."I said and nodded.I gave him some time to do what he had to.I walked into the kitchen and Callux was just watching TV and I guess Cal was filming.I looked at the fridge and grabbed a milk shake.Yummy.I drank that and ate some fruity crackers.Of course I bought these since the boys think they're not good.But what I say is...MORE FOR ME!YAY!

"Morning.Why are you so dressed up?"Callux asked."Morning to you too.And because me and Harry are meeting up with Joe and Caspar today.And Harry picked the outfit that's why I'm as pink as a princess."I said and he laughed."Well you look nice he did a good job."He complimented."Thanks.And I know he's really good actually."I said and smiled.

"Speaking of the devil..."Cal said pointed to Harry behind me."Ready to go?"Harry asked."I am but you should eat because you get grumpy when you don't."I said and Callux laughed at my statment."That's so true."Cal comented again."Fine then I'm gonna eat before we go."He said and ate some cereal.Because duuh cereal is the best.

"Okay now can we go?"Harry asked."Yeah let's go.Bye Cal."I said and gave him a small wave."Bye have fun you two."He said and we exited the building.We decided we would walk around London for a bit then go see Caspar and Joe.

"Hey can I tell you something really fucking crazy?"Harry asked infront of the London eye."That's what I'm here for."I said and giggled but he looked serious."Okay but seriously you can tell me anything."I said and looked into his eyes that were facing the floor.

"I..like you?"He said as a question."You like me as in like-like me?"I asked schoked."I kind of do..."He said."I liked you for a while now Harry."I said and looked to see his reaction."But..I think we should like take it slow since I really don't know like..uhm..you know like what if we don't 'feel IT once we start dating' and we fuck up our friendship?"He asked.

"Yeah."I sighed and got teary eyes."Let's just be friends right?"He asked."I guess.If you want us to be friends than yes."I said and almost started crying."I still love you as a friend tho Mali."He said and gave me a hug."Yeah,I love you too Harry."I said and quickly let go.

"Oh hey mate!"Joe yelled and Harry greeted them and I intruduced myself.We talked took some pics and got a drink and Joe vlogged it."And here we have the lovely Melody."He said to the camera and pointed it to me."Hi."I said and bearly smiled to Joe.He gave me a look that Josh gives me.

I don't want them to feel sorry but I really need someone once we get back."So Melody how do you like it here?"Joe asked."It's so lovely and the people I got to meet are just as amazing."I said and this time smiled for real."Awh thank you."Caspar yelled in the background and I giggled.

"Oh shut up Caspar.She clearly meant me."Joe said and stopped filming after that."Well we should go now."Harry said."Awh too bad."Joe said."No leave the lovely lady here and you can go."Caspar said and made us laugh."You wish Casp."Joe replied.

"Okay whatever."Caspar said."I would love to hang out some more but we are going to the Sidemen house to sleep over."I said and we chatted a bit more before we left.It was awkward in the car alone with Harry so I just went to sleep.And when I woke up I was infront of the sidemen house.

Vikk opened the door."Vikk!"I screamed and hugged him."Well hello to you too."He said and laughed while he hugged back."Sup Harry?"Vikk asked and he didn't reply."Fine then grumpy pants come in guys."He said and once we got in Harry went to Simon and JJ while I went twords Josh.

"Hey."He said.And hugged me."Can we go to your room?"I asked and he nodded.We sat down on the bed and I just bursted out into tears."It's all gonna be okay Mals."He said and wraped me into his arms.I couldn't even speak.

Harry Lewis officialy broke my heart.

Guys,I almost cried writing this.I've been through something like this and it was the worst thing ever.But it made me stronger💪

*😊a positive message👇😊*

For all of you dealing with problems in your life stay positive and be happy there is always a reason to smile,belive me.

If you need someone to talk to you can always DM me😃 I'm here for every single one of you.