°38 #10daysofLara

The next morning I woke up to water being poured on me."What the hell harry?"I asked.Then I relaized he was still holding me in his arms.I opened my eyes and saw Lux with a camera and Sarah with a glass."Oh you're both so dead."I said and Harry goraned and only held me tighter when I tried to get out of his grip.

"I love you too but let me go or I'll kill you as well bae."I said and he shot up and let go of me."You guys don't even know what you started."Harry said to Sarah and Lux.They gave each other the oh shit look and I fake smiled.They don't know what's coming to them."So how about that girl day with three boys?"Sarah asked laughing.

"Oh yeah I want to shop.Sure."I said.I went to the kitchen and there was actually breakfast already made for us."We made it."Lux and Cal high fived.It was a traditional English breakfast."Looks so good."I commented and dried out my hair and I didn't even care about my wet shirt,I mean I had a sports bra underneath so I didn't really care.

"Nice shirt Mali."Cal said and they all laughed exept me and Harry."I will beat you up Frozen."I said dead serious."That was cute."Harry said."You find me cute when I'm angry?You're supposed to back me up!"I said and they kept laughing."Even cuter."He said and gave me a peck on the forehead.Damn it!He's way too cute to be mad at.

I was silent for the rest of the meal."Why is the little energy ball quiet?"Lux asked."Ploting my revenge."I said and smiled."I'm sorry I asked."He said and they laughed again.After breakfast I took a shower then Harry and we all got ready and we decided to take Cal's car since it's the biggest.

We all split up and Cal was with us for now."I need my supplies."I said and Harry knew what I was talkng about and Cal just went with it.It was all part of my revenge.I got a few pies chilli powder,chilli,ghost peppers and some milk and ice cream for later on.They're so dead."Well guys I'm gonna go to the other store text me if you need me."Cal said and left."Peace loser."I said and me and Harry each held up a peace sign.

"Clothes?"I asked."Fine with me."Harry replied.I got some clothes for school and some sporty clothes.Harry bought shoes and some outfits as well.I didn't buy any shoes I have so many pairsof shoes already."Lux just texted me they're at Nando's."Harry said.We grabbed our bags and headed twords Nando's.I just had the same as Harry and we ate and Harry snapchatted it again.

"So we going anywhere else?"Sarah asked."No just home and film some videos."Lux replied."Oh that reminds me Mali want to film a video later?"Cal asked and I nodded.I got a text from Vik?

Vikky🌟:Hey! When are you coming over haven't seen you in forever.We all miss you.Oh and Josh says hi😂
To Vikky🌟: Hi Vik! I don't know I have all the days in the week free,but Friday so whenever suits you.And I miss you guys as well!And heeeey Josh🙋
Vikky🌟 :He is all sassy now that you said hi and dancing around👊 Does Saturday sound good? 👀
To Vikky🌟:Yeah sounds great😊And tell Josh to stop😳
Vikky🌟:I tried...We can't wait to see you
To Vikky🌟:And you guys are invited to my apartment once I get a roomie.See ya!

DAY 7 DONE!

THE NEWS:

SO GUYS I'M HAVING A CONTEST ON WHO CAN BE WHICH BOY'S GIRLFRIEND!

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
-vote and comment a lot

And then in private messages:

-give me a description of how you look,your name (duh) and if you're girly/tomboy,if you play any sports etc.(keep in mind you can change any of the things if you want like if your hair is blonde in real life you can say I want pink hair or stuff like that.You can change anything)
-of course the guy you want
-and lastly why you want to be his gf

The guys that are available:
-JJ
-Simon
-Vik
-Ethan
-Manny
-Mystery boy🙈

Good luck and I love you all!