°28

I put on a bit of make up and a random outfit and got my shoes and purse on.I went to the mall and saw Bri just sitting there all alone.She was drinking a smoothie."Hi Bri what's up?"I asked hugging her and sitting across from her."Do you want anything?"She asked ignoring my question."Nah,thanks.I was just out with Harry so yeah.And tell me what's bugging you."I said.

"He dumped me."She blurtred out.Tyrone?No way.Why would he do that they're perfect for each other."Awh sweet mama come here Bri."I said and held her in my arms."Look I really don't want to choose between you two.So you two better make up because you two are perfect for each other hun."I said and she gave me a faint smile.

"Oh come on,turn that frowm upside down."I said and made a funny face."I know what my girl needs.Shooping."I said and dragged her with me."So cute,sexy or casual?"I asked while we walked into the store.She wasn't really into it."Bri you love shooping.I know it's hard.But try come on."I said."No I think I'm gonna go."She said."Why?I only just got here."I reasoned."Yes that's why I'm going bye."She said and left.

Rawr.Someone's bitchy.What's wrong with her?And again I got a phone call.What is it with people always calling me.Oh it's Tyrone.

"Oi mate.What's up?"I asked over the phone.He wanted to meet early so I said I'll meet him in the park."Bye."I said and hung up.I swear if someone else calls me or if I run into someone else..."Hello miss.May I offer you-"A sales lady asked while I was walking out."No,thanks."I said and walked off.

I got to the park and Tyrone was just chilling there.I sat down next to him and greeted him."So...I heard the news...And what the hell is wrong with you?She's pretty,amazing,beautiful,funny,smart..etc.And you dump her?Like what the hell?"I asked."Yeah...about that."He said.

"Keep going."I said sternly."I like someone else."He said."Oh who is that dumb relationship breaker or as I'd like to call her soul mate crusher."I said."Mals...it's you."He said.Oh hell no!"I-I need to go sorrry!"I yelled and ran off.Tyrone likes me?Since when?

I need to call Harry to come and pick me up."Hi babe.Can you come to the gas station near the park please?"I asked him.He said yeah and that I would have to go with him and hang out with Romeo.Of course I agreed and continued to walk to the station.

I waited for a few and soon Harry pulled up.I got in the car and he kissed me."What happend baby?"He asked."No time for explaining.I'll tell you later.So are we only hanging out with Romeo?"I asked."No,Sam and Colby and Adam are gonna come as well.We're going to my house and just hang so you're coming with me."He said."But it's all men I fell like I'm going to ruin the fun."I said."You're not going to ruin anything.""He said.

And soon we were at his house.We walked in and nobody was home or so I thought."ANYBODY HOME?!"Harry yelled."YEAH!"We heard Rosie yell.Harry went to the kitchen and I went to knock on Rosie's door."It's open."She said."Hi Rosie."I said and smiled."Oh Mali!I thought you were Harry.I see you two made up huh?"She asked and turned her chair to face her bed which I was sitting on.

"Yeah.It was a stupid mistake that Simon made."I said and laughed."Yeah I know Harry explained.He was bawling his eyes out."Rosie said."Poor Harry."I said."And poor you."She added."You still look like a skeleton tho we need to put some meat on those bones my lady."Rosie commented.

"I'm trying."I said and laughed.And then the doorbell rang."Oh!It must be one of the boys."I said and we walked to the kitchen.It was all of them.They all greeted each other and then they greeted me and Rosie.I could see there was something between Colby and Rosie that clicked.

"Well,guys it was nice meeting you but I'm gonna go and you can have a guy's day."I said."Why?You're not in the way if that's what you think."Sam said."Oh no.Just really tired and I have some things to get sorted out with some people and yeah.I'll see you soon.Have fun."I said.Harry quickly kissed me before I left.

"Be safe and text me when you get home okay babe?"He asked."I will no worries."I said."Bye guys."I said and left the house.

OMG!
I'm so sorry.I've had a crap ton of work to do for school.Can't wait for school to be over.I have like 5 presentations to complete!I'm so so so so so so sorry really!And I hope you enjoyed this chapter

I love you.💙