°41 #10daysofLara

So today was Friday I can't wait for tommorow!I woke up and decided to go for a jog.I was just running when someone bumped into me and I wasn't looking.I fell down and scraped my elbow it hurt like hell and was bleeding badly."Dang it!"I cursed under my breath."I would be sorry but it's you so bye!"Someone said and I looked up.Amanda.That fucking pshyco bitch.Then a boy that saw all of that came over.I didn't see who he was I just kept looking at my wound.

"I'm so sorry some people are crazy.Are you alright?"He asked."Just a scraped elbow.Don't worry about it but thanks."I said and smiled as he helped me up."Well I'm glad you're okay.Mali right?"He asked."Yeah.Do I know you?"I asked still not looking at him."Oh sorry I'm a friend of the sidemen and I just rememberd you as Harry's girlfriend."He said."That's so cool.Well I'm Mali and you are?"I asked and stuck out my hand for him to shake.And then I noticed who he was.

"I'm Kieran."He said."Kieran Brown?I'm a huge fan.I didn't even realize it's you."I said ashamed and schoked."Thanks I appreciate that."He said."Well now I would ask for a pic but I'm sweaty and ew so I hope I see you again Kieran."I said and smiled."I hope I see you as well.It was nice meeting you.I'm actually just on my way to Harry's."He said."Well I hope you'll have fun and I'm looking forward to your amazing videos together."I said and smiled.

"You're so nice.And thank you.Harry is one lucky boy."He said."So I've been told.And please don't flatter me."I said and laughed."I'm actually going to Harry's later today so I hope I see you when I'm showerd."I said and we laughed again.We chatted some more after that.

"Bye Kieran!"I said as I ran away from him...Ya know because I was running.I ran around some more and got into the shower where my elbow started bleeding pretty badly.I just put a wrap around it since it hurt and kept bleeding.I put on a hoodie so it's not visible when I go to Harry's and Cal doesn't see it.And so Harry doesn't worry.

I grabbed my purse and then left the apartment.I just walked to Harry's it's not that far so I decided a walk would be great.Once I got there Cal opened."Hi Cal."I said and gave him a hug."Hey bestie."He said and hugged me again."So where's my boy at?"I asked."He's still out with Kieran.And Cal is at Sarah's for a bit."Cal said."Why are you in a hoodie it's hot as hell today."He added."Uh..I'm not feeling well and I'm cold."I said.

"Oh do you want some tea?"Cal asked."Oh no thank you."I said and sat down on the couch."So what's new in your life Cal?"I asked as he sat down next to me."I started hanging out with this girl called Anisah.And she's really cool.But I'm not looking for anything ever since Amanda."He said."Well ever since Amanda,I demand to meet every girl you want to date before you date her."I said and he smiled.

"Awh thanks."He said and hugged me.We just chatted and then Kieran and Harry walked in and Harry was suprised but a good suprise.He smiled and ran to me and kissed me."Hey love.What are you doing here?"He asked smiling."Just thought I'd come here and help you pack and then you come to my place and sleepover and we go to the sidemen house first thing in the morning."That's fine yeah.Oh and why are you wearing a hoodie?It's hot as hell today."Harry commented.

"Well I don't feel well and I'm kind of cold."I said and gave Kieran a look that said don't say anything.And he just looked confused."Oh,I hope you feel better soon babe.And by the way this is Kieran.You know him right?"He asked."Yes we've met already."I said and smiled."Hey Harry can you take a pic of me and Kieran?"I asked and he nodded and took a few.

"Thanks now that I'm not sweaty the pictures actually look good."I said and laughed."What?"Harry asked in a harsh tone."Oh no.I was running and we met because he recognized me and said he was just going to your place."I explained."Oh that's logical now"Harry said and laughed."So anyone want Nando's?"Harry asked.We all agreed and went to Nando's.

I have to be completly honest Kieran is a cute boy and he's not that much older than me.WTF BRAIN STOP!He smiled at me and pointed at my phone.I checked and it was a message from him.
'How's the elbow?'I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled back.He's so nice."Mali?Are you even listening to me?"Cal asked."Huh?"I asked confused and Kieran and Harry laughed.

"I asked if you're gonna finish that or no?"Cal asked one more time."No.You can eat it."I said and pushed my plate to him.He gladly ate it and we all just laughed."So did you win baby?"(talking about the football video he did with Kieran)I asked Harry."Of course not.I thought you said you knew him."He said."I do.You're amazing.(Kieran)I was just trying to make you feel that I had hope in you.But come on let's face it if it's tricks I knew you were losing to him."I said and gave him a quick kiss so he wouldn't be mad and we all just laughed it off.

"Well thanks."Kieran said."You're more than welcome Kieran."I said and smiled.He seems like a nice boy.

DAY 10 DOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!
Anisah-Anisah556

WE MADE IT FAM!

I LOVE YOU ALL!