°48

*time skip*

I still didn't tell them it hurts me more and more everyday my family is here and they are the only people who know.My life is now on the line.I dropped out of school and stopped recording which was my passion.It hurts too much.My muscles are starting to fail.I will never be off the wheelchair even if the operation is succsessfull.But today I have enough strength to stand so I'll take advantage of that.I love Harry more than anything and it's late now I told my family I want the flat to myself tonight since it's mine and Harry's anniversary.And called him over.

M-Hi baby.Happy our day.
H-Hey my love.What's up?Yeah HAPPY MALI AND HARRY DAY!
M-I really want you here with me tonight.I know we said we wouldn't celebrate but I have something to tell you and it's really important.
H-You're not gonna break up with me are you?Because I'm worried.
M-Nothing to be worried about.I love you.
H-I love you too see you in a few love.
M-See you babe.

I got ready in my special outfit.

"Hey baby."I said as Harry enterd."Woah what's with the sexy outfit and no wheelchair?"he asked.I lead him to the bedroom."I love you."I said and leaned in and he layed down so I was sitting on top of him."I love you too.But what on Erath are you doing?"He asked worried."Just go with it."I said.Our lips collided and my hands went under his shirt.It was getting heated this is where me and Harry usually stop so he pulled away."Harry I want you."I said looking down to see him witout a shirt and me without pants.

"Are you sure?"He asked."I am more sure than ever."I said."Do you want to?"I asked him."Yes love.Tonight is all ours."He said and you can imagine what happend that special night.

*next morning*

I got onto my wheelchair and wheeled myself to the kitchen to make some tea.Last night was magical.Harry joined me and pecked my lips."Morning love."He said."Morning babe."I said writing a special paper that hopefully would not be needed.

"So what did you want to tell me?"He asked."Harry I need surgery."I said and he nodded and started crying."It's really serious there's a 50% chance I die or live."I said and sighed."That's why you wanted to do it.You're worried you're going to die.You can fight it Mali!"He yelled frustrated."It's not up to me."I said."Well now it all makes sence,you and school,not filming,your family here...MALI YOU HAVE TO LIVE! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CALM?"He asked.

"Harry I'm just facing reality.Life is hard.And if I'm destant to live I will if not I'll become a beautiful star and go up there and take care of you."I said."I just want you to promise me you'll find another girl and make her as happy as you made me and that you won't be a widow for life if it does happen."I said."It won't."He said crying."I love you till the end."He said."I love you too and your job is to tell everyone else.My surgery is tonight."I said.

"You can't leave me."He said and kissed me."I love you too,now go I'll see you tonight before I go into surgery."I said."And after,I love you so much."He said and went out crying.

I feel so bad for lying to him about the cahnce of me living there is a 30 % chance I'll live.But if I don't have surgery I'll die in the next month from so much pain and failure of internal organs so I have to take a risk.I am one in a million to get this.

I love him so much.

Here is the Q and A from a long time ago:

1) What's your best friend's name?
I have 3 (Slovenian names) Ronja(girl),Jaka(boy) and Niki(boy) and my internet best friend Steven.

2) Do you have any pets?
I have a cat and her name is Mimi.

3) If you was Harry's sister,what would you do?
I'd have a really close relationship with him and I'd force him to take me to meet the sidemen and if I was older I'd want to date Tobi bc I can't date my brother...

4) Do you like your name?
Yeah I like it.

5)Do you know who Jacob Sartorious is?
Yeah,I don't get why he gets so much hate.Let the kid do what he wants to do.I don't like or hate him.

6)What's your favourite social?
Uhh...it has to be Wattpad if that doesn't count then Snapchat( larci8forever add me ;) ) or Youtube.

7)You're amazing do you know it?
Obviously I do.No I'm just joking.Thank youuu.

8)What 5 countries would you most like to go to?
Australia,Canada,U.S.A in general,Japan and England.

9)Do you like polar bears?
Love them they're cute,yet they eat each other... #funfactswithLara

10)Am I one of you internet friends?
YES! ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENT ARE! Love ya.

11)Do you like school?
Hell no.

12)If you could have one super power what would it be?
Telecinetics because I could control minds,objects,and myself so basicly I would have all the other superpowers in one.

13)Who do you most look up too?
My mother,she is what I want to be someday.

14)Do you have any siblings?
Yeah,one sister she's 20.

15)What is your least favourite food?
Hmmm...It's not a food but I hate salt.Out of food I think mozarella,corn or beans.

16)If you could dye your hair any color what wold it be?
I have blonde hair so I'd dye it blue.

17)If you could stay one age forever what would it be?
I'd stay 1 everyone taking care of me and no worries about anything.