°49

Mali said goodbye to everyone before the operation.
*After the operation*

3rd person's P.O.V.

The doctor came out after 8 long hours.The family was there and her closest friend and he was holding an envelope.The same Mali was holding before the surgery.He came out with regret and sadness for the family in his eyes."I'm very sorry.We tried everything but she didn't make it.My deepest apologies."He said.Her family broke down Harry yelled and broke down as well.Everyone was crying."She wanted me to give you this."The doctor said and left everyone in schock.

The letter smelled like her and had her lipstick stain on it.
WHAT THE LETTER SAID:

Oh hi,It's me Mali.

I wrote this in case anything like this happend.

Sidemen:You were my idols,my go to,the best kind of men I know,I will always love the moments we spent together you made me smile and feel great all the time so I will always love you and I want you all to continue making youtube videos and saving lives and making everyone happy.I will forever cheerish you in my heart.I love you all.And I hope you remeber me as your little sidesister.

My friends:You are the sweetest people ever.I love you all I really want you to remeber me as the girl who was a bit dramatic but loved you no matter what because I really do love you and thank you for all that you've done for me.

My best friend:Cal,you are my life saver.I looked up to you and always joked around and had fun there was not even one dull moment with you.I love you more than you can imagine.You deserve a girl that will treat you the same as you treated me.You're my one true hero.Remeber me as the girl who loved you to death and the girl who you saved from dying and many more mistakes.I love you.

Family:

Mummy and dada:You gave me this amazing life that I loved and will be forever greatfull for having such amazing paretns.Please don't be harsh on my boys and make them your little babies.Tell them you love them everyday and show them all my special things in my room that are for them but I was saving them for a special day.It came sooner than I imagined.I love you unconditionally.Remember me as your little punk baby princess.

Siblings:You made my life interesting every single day.I hope you all get beautiful ladies and love them as much as I loved you.You are my big and little bros.My little boy army who always protected me.Remember me as you sister who loved you always no matter how much she fought with you.

And finally Harry,my one true love:

I'm crying writing this part.Where do I even begin?Ever since birth you have been there loved me through all of my flaws showed me what it is to live.On that filed I knew I loved you.It's true you hurt me and I hurt you but we made it over all obstacles stronger than before.I knew you wanted us to have 3 kids a big house and a lovely marrige.I hope your dreams come true with an amazing woman.I love you so much I can't even explain.You were my heart and soul.You were my world.I'm bad at saying goodbye as you know.But I hope you take our special night as a goodbye and remember me as the girl who always imagined her walking down the aisle with you.I love you so much.

I love every single one of you in a special way I hope you remember me.And you each have a little present to remind you of my love to you on my bed.

I guess this is goodbye.I loved every step of the way.And am looking down on you reading this so you better not make me cry.I love youuuu.

"I love you too Mali."Harry whisperd to the beautiful night sky.He knew she was the brightest star.And the star twinkled.

Their love was special.

THE END!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED,VOTED OR EVEN READ THE WHOLE STORY!I AM SO THANKFULL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE MY NEW FANFIC WITH YOU!

I cannot belive this is the end of this fanfic,I love you all!