°46

"Hey Mals."Kieran said and hugged me and I hugged back."Why were you so suprised?"Harry asked."Oh nothing.Just wasn't expecting to see him here."I played it off.Then Freezy walked in."Mali!You're back bae!"He said and gave me the biggest hug.Well this is awkward.My best friend,my ex and the boy I like in the same room."Hey Frozen.How you doin' hun.You know I just came back for you."I joked.

"I know that.I'm way better than Harry."He said."Oi."Harry said and I laughed and nodded."So do you want to hang out with me and Ki today?"Harry asked me."You and Kieran arranged to meet up?"I asked confused."Yeah I wanted to have a chat with Harry but I guess not today."Kieran said and gave me a hint."Oh...No you two go ahead and hang I'll just wait here with Freezy."I said and jumped onto his back.

He laughed and smiled."Fine by me.I get a bestie day."Cal said."Okay just wait here okay Mali?"Harry asked.I nodded and smiled."Oh and bye boys."I said and gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek and winked quickly at Kieran when Harry wasn't looking."Bye."They said both smiling back at me.

"Sooo..."Cal said until the door closed."What the fuck was that wink?"He asked."You're my best friend right?"I asked nervous."Duh idiot."He said and I took a seat on the couch."We kissed and I like him."I said."Why didn't you tell me before?"He asked."Well because you were only his friend acording to Harry in our fallout."I said.

"Gurl I don't care if you hate him or love him.You still mah best friend."Cal said."Thanks Cal."I said and gave him the biggest hug."So movies and milk shakes?"He asked."You know me so well."I said and we made ourselves milkshakes and put on a random movie.I was leaning my head on Cal's shoulder and alomost fell asleep during the movie.

Harry walked in with Kieran I could see he was hurt.I know his fake smile more than anyone.And his face just made me want to go up and hug him.Kieran was behind Harry confused.Well that looks not very good to be honest."Mals a word?"Kirean said and pointed at the door.I nodded and followed him.

We were outside the now closed door and he kissed me ever so gently and I kissed back having doupts about the kiss in my mind."This is a goodbye kiss.Look you two were meant to be Mals I can't take you away from him and I can't take you away from him.Just take my advice and try to get back together.Trust me."He said and I had tears building up."Thanks Ki I really do like you but I just can't see Harry being hurt."I said and was just in his arms leaning my head on his chest.

"Neither can I.He's my mate and you're my mate as well.Let's face it this was just a fling and nothing more.I really do like you but I can move on.You two can't.Look we'll still see each other let's just be friends okay?"He asked."Yeah.One last kiss."I said and we kissed for what felt like forever."Thank you."I said as he said bye and walked away.

I walked back in smiling and hugged Harry in that split second."What was that for?"He asked smiling at me."Just for saying sorry and I hope you can forgive me for all the hatefull things I've said."I said and looked up at him."As long as you forgive me too."He sai,I nodded and he leaned in."No."I stopped him."Let's take it really slow this time.We don't want the things repeating themselves now do we?"I asked and he nodded pecking my cheek instead.

"I knew it all along."Cal said and laughed watching us."Yeah because you're the best."I said and pecked his cheek as well."Excuse me while I go apologize to our friends about blowing them off."I said and waved.

I spent the rest of the day texting everyone and skyping my family.Then I decided to edit the little film for class.And it was fun.And now I'm just waiting for my roomie to move in in two days.But I won't be able to help since I have a meeting at the university.They said to bring a few of my best short flims that I've directed and edited.I have plenty so I picked out a few.

Then when I was done with all of the editing,searching for the right copies,re editing mistakes I've made in those films and then just making myself dinner and getting ready for bed it was 3am before I knew it.I texted Harry if he was up but he wasn't since he didn't text back.

Simon has bad insomnia so I decided to text him and he told me to come onto skype.

S:Hey
M:Hi.Insomnia?
S:Yeah.You?
M:I don't know I can't sleep for shit.
S:That sounds horrible.
M:Yeah.Do you guys want to come to my flat with the boys tommorow night and have a game night?
S:That sounds awsome.Around what time?
M:Come around 5 and bring the girls if they'd like to come.
S:Sure.
M:Oh and text me who will come so I know how many snacks and drinks I should buy.
S:You got it mum.
M:I'm younger than you!
S:Yeah how did you manage that mommy?
M:I give up.
S:You should never give up mum.
M:If you don't stop I'll kill you.
S:How dare you even think of killing your son?!
M:Simon,don't.I'm going because you're annoying af.Night you idiot.
S:Night mommy love ya.
M:Fiiine son love ya too.

I swear they're such idiots sometimes...

A/N READ!

I'm still on vacation but I try guys.I'll be on vacation till like the 30th so that's annoying....

I'm so so so so so sorry for like no updates!

AND WE GOT 1K VOTES!
Like wtf?
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I love you and will try my best to update.And when I get home be looking forward to another #10daysofLara😁😇