°40 #10daysofLara

Harry and I had fun and just a relaxed date.It was amazing and I got a text form my future roomate hopefully.She's going to the same school but she's becoming an actress.She's the same age as me and her name is Corina.Once I was out of bed I made some breakfast and soon Harry left.I kissed him and he said he'll come pick me up on Saturday.

I got ready for my lunch with Corina and just put on a casual outfit some shorts,a shirt,a hat,necklace and a west.I put on my sunglasses and went to the restaurant we were meeting up at.She had brown hair a minty tank top which I loved sporty shorts and white all star shoes."Hi you must be Corina."I said and gave her a hug."Hi Melody it's so nice to meet you."She said and we sat down.She was very cool.

We just chatted while eating and just as we were about to leave she had the most schoked face ever looking at something behind me.I felt arms on my eyes and the voice said."Guss who Mali?"I laughed I knew that voice anywhere."Caspar!Fancy seeing you here."I said and hugged him.Clearly Corina was a fan."Are you at Harry's?"He asked being confused why I was in London.

"No I have my own place now and this is my soon to be roomate Corina."I said and they clicked right away."Hey Casp want to come to my flat we were just leaving so she can see the apartment."I said he agreed and I was obviously third wheeling.We got to my place and I made some coffee for them and tea for me since they didn't want tea."I really like it."Casp commented."Thanks mate."I said and smiled.

"So the real question here is....When can I move in?"Cornia asked and I had a huge smile on my face."Any time you'd like."I replied and she hugged me."Well in that case in about a week."She said."Fine with me."I said."Well I need to leave now it was nice meeting you both."She said and Casp asked for them digits.I knew it.

We said bye to her and I playfully punched his arm."Caspar,my roomate really?"I asked and he just laughed."So how's life?"He asked me."Great,honestly it couldn't be better.How about you?"I asked sipping my tea."Good as usual,better if she was in it.I'm so coming over all the time now."He said."Hell nah you ain't!"I said and laughed."Awh come on."He begged."Fine,just because you're my friend.Oh and don't blame it on me if it doesn't work out."I said and he nodded.

"It was really nice seeing you Mali."Casp said."It was nice seeing you too Casp."I said."Selfie time!"Caspar yelled in my ear.I posed and we did some cute and some halarious poses."Send me those."I said and he nodded."Done."He said and we laughed.

"So what now?"Caspar asked."Uh you can be in my introduction film just say how you met me and that's it."I said and he nodded excited.

I set up my camera and started filming."Hi I'm Caspar Lee and I met Mali through her boyfriend Harry aka wroetoshaw aka w2s and we've been friends since then and she's amazing.Oh and buy the Caspar Lee book and subscribe to me on this link https://www.youtube.com/user/dicasp."He said and I laughed make sure to edit it so it's floating around and my book as well."Casp joked and I mhmed.

"I'm going to edit who cares in,instead of your promo."I said joking as well.He fake cried and I just laughed."Guys this is the real Caspar."I said to the camera and he bowed.I turned off the camera."You're such a prick."I said and he frowned."Awh,I'm sorry."I said.

We hung out for the rest of the day and decided on which photos to post on social media.And soon he left.He's such a cool guy.I later on skyped my family and texted Harry.Then I also skyped Josh and Vik,Simon and JJ joined in and I heard that JJ has a new girlfriend and Simon likes someone."Will they be at the house?"I asked excited to meet them.

"Yeah my girl Katie's gonna be here she wants to meet you so I invited her."JJ said."Libby is going to be here as well."Simon said."Oh Freya is coming as well."Josh added sounding kind of sad which was wierd but I brushed it off."Vik anyone with you?"I asked and smiled."My best childhood friend is coming her name's Tyler but we all call her Tye."He explained."Well I can't wait to see you all and meet the rest of the girls."I said.

"We can't wait either."Josh said."Yeah!"JJ added."And tell Harry to stay at home we don't need him."Simon said joking."Nah he's mah boi."I said and they all laughed."Well it was really nice talking to you and I can't wait for Saturday guys!Love you see ya!"I said."We love you too see ya!"They replied and we hung up.I'm so blessed.

AYE DAY 9 DONE!
Corina-corina191011
Katie-simonsdmn
Libby-minishaw_
Tye-sidemenfanficsxix

Feel free to check them out and comment that Lara sent you because you are awsome!✌️💙💁

Love you😘