°22

I don't know about you guys but I'm feelin' 22.😂

I got home safely and exited my gate.And there was my family and Harry's waiting for me."MALI!"Matt yelled and ran straight into my arms."Hey Matty."I said and picked him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek."Oh love we missed you."My mum and my dad said."I missed you guys too."I said and hugged them as well.

"Jake."I said and smiled as I ruffled his hair."Hey!"He said and fixed it.Jack wasn't here I don't know where he was."Hey Lisa.(Let's pretend that's Harry's mum's name.)"I said and smiled at her."Hello love how was the trip?"She asked."Amazing."I said and hugged her.

"Hi Bill.(Again let's just pretend)"I said and we hugged as well."Hi Rosie."I said and hugged her."How's it going feeling better?"I asked."Yeah.He didn't deserve me anyway."She said and smiled."That's the spirit."I said and smiled."And lastly Josh."I said and messed his hair up as well."Aye!"He said and hugged me anyway.

"We are having dinner today at our house Mali."My mum said."Okay."I said and nodded."So love tell us how are you and Harry?"Lisa asked."We're great.I couldn't be happier to finaly have such a lovely boyfriend."I said and smiled thinking about us.

"That's great.I'm so happy for you two."She said and smiled."While we're on the topic I need to face time him."I said and excused myself.I mean we were going to our car anyway so...

I ringed him.H-Harry M-Mali
H:Hi baby
M:Hey.Just called to say I landed safely and I already miss you.
H:Aw Bubbles I miss you too.
M:We're having dinner with your family tonight.It's going to be wierd without you here.
H:I wish I could be there and kiss you and fall asleep with you.
M:Me too.But I guess when you come home or when I go to London.
H:I guess so...
M:I'm gonna go now I'm really sleepy.Bye.Love you.
H:Goodnight baby I love you too.*blows kiss to camera*

Harry's P.O.V. (ayeee)

I saw her sleepy face and the truth is.I've been crying ever since she left.I can't stop.I miss her presence so much and her beautiful eyes and hair and body and everything about her is beautiful.I miss my beautiful girlfriend.Before I knew it I was crying again.I floped down onto my bed.Without her.

I heard a knock and didn't say a thing I just cried."Aye Harry."I heard Cal(Freezy)."Oh my Godness.Bro do you need tissues?"He asked.I nodded and kept my face burried into my pillow."Dude I know it's hard and all but she's gonna be back she loves you so much.Don't worry about it you're both gonna be okay.And do you want Mali to be crying?"He asked.I schook my head."Of course not."I said.

"Then you need to be strong for the both of you.She's a fragile girl Harry.You need to take good care of her and never let her go."He said.He was 100% right."Thanks Cal.It means a lot."I said and gave him a hug."No problem."He said and patted my shoulder.

"So what did you need?"I asked him."Just wanted to ask if you need anything from the store?"He asked."Yeah.Some snacks for filming please and tea."I said."Okay.See ya and hang in there Harry."He said and left the room.I got a few of my last snacks out and decided to focus on videos right now.That's what Mali would want.

"Hey guys it's me.And today this video is a bit different.I've had a tough day and thought I would talk about things we take for granted and just anything else that comes to mind.And before you bomb me with the question what's wrong.It's quite personal but my girlfriend as you know Mali left to go back home and yeah...

Number 1:We take our family for granted.Just imagine how hard it is for people without a real family.
Number 2:A roof over our heads.We all take it for granted.But the truth is you could lose it any second now.
Number 3:Friends.Yes friends someone you can trust rely on and just someone who is there for you.
Number 4:Happiness.You never know what it means to you until it get's taken away.Your day's get darker and you see the world from a whole 'nother perpective.
Number 5:Life.No need for explenation there.
And lastly love.What would we do without it?I can't imagine losing something or someone you love.That's why I dare you right now go and say I love you to the people who you love.You never know when it could be the last.And guys. I love you."

I really like this chapter tbh.And guys I love you all so much.It's amazing how far we've come.I really do love you all.